Chapter 4

Bri's POV

I wake up in the queen sized bed again.

I walk to the bathroom that's behind the door at the back of the room and take a shower, and when I'm done I pull on a blue dress. I normally wouldn't wear a dress, but the only clothes here are dresses of all different shapes, sizes and colours.

I walk outside of my room and into the hallway to look for Livvy.

"Good morning, Princess Brianna."

"Good morning, Elizabeth." I say smiling. "Have you seen a girl named Livvy?"

"Princess Olivia is in the dining room."

Princess? I follow Elizabeth down the hall and into the dining room where Livvy, in a bright red dress, is sitting eating breakfast.

I walk to the table and take a seat next to Livvy

"Princess Olivia?" I say to her.

"Apparently I'm the daughter of a queen"

"Then that means we're sisters." I say with a big grin on my face.

Once me and Livvy are finished eating, Elizabeth brings us to a large room that looks like a workout room.

"Hello, Princess Brianna, Princess Olivia." A middle aged lady says to us as we walk in.

"Hello" Me and Livvy say at the same time.

"I am your new trainer, Claire. I'm so sorry to hear about your last one."

Last one? Trainer?

"What do you train us in exactly?" Livvy asks.

"Fighting, Survival." The trainer answers.

Me and Livvy look at each other with wide eyes.

"Time to begin." The trainer says walking towards the door at the other side of the room.

We follow her into a weapon room. The walls are lined with any weapon you could think of, swords, daggers, bows.

"Where are the guns?" Livvy says with an excited face.

"Guns are inefficient against demons, you should know this, Princess."

Livvys mouth falls open. "Demons?"

Elizabeth walks into the room. "Claire, may I talk to the girls about something?"

"Of course." Claire answers looking at us.

We follow Elizabeth into the hall and into a dark room.

"This doesn't seem like an infirmary to me." Livvy says curiously.

A light turns on and I now see that were in a closet that stores towels.

"I know you're not who everybody thinks you are." Elizabeth says suddenly.

Me and Livvy look at each other then look back at Elizabeth.

"I've sensed something off since I first saw you in the hallway." Elizabeth continues, looking at me. "And you two not knowing anything, rested my case."

"Why are we here though?" I ask her.

"Because I have to tell you everything you need to know before people become more suspicious."

"If you know we're not the other princesses then why aren't you worried or anything?" Libby's asks.

"Many reasons. Those two were pure snobs."

Me and Livvy laugh.

"You're daughters of King Tobias and Queen Isabella of Maron, our country. Maron is not as amazing as it seems though. That is why we have to train you, so you can learn to fight off all of the giants, dwarves and dragons."

Elizabeth goes on talking about everything until the door opens and another maid walks in. Elizabeth hands us towels.

"Now don't keep Claire waiting."