Chapter 5

Bri's POV
"How long have we been here?" Livvy asks me. "I think we should go back now."

"I think something's wrong." I say.

"What do you mean?"

"I tried to take us back about an hour ago and it didn't work. I'm trying now and it's still not working!" I start to panic. "What if we can never go back?" I start to cry knowing that I've put both Livvy and me in this mess.

Livvy walks over to me and hugs me.

"Calm down, Bri. We won't be here forever. The story's gonna end soon."

Bri's Moms POV
"Brianna!" I yell up the stairs. No answer. I call out again. "Brianna!" No answer again.

I walk up the stairs and into Brianna's room and see her and Olivia laying in the bed sleeping. I look at the clock. 6:30. Why would they be sleeping at 6:30?

I grab Brianna's shoulder and shake her gently.

"Brianna." I say softly. "Wake up." She doesn't move. "Brianna. Wake up!" I say louder. "Brianna!" She doesn't move a muscle.

I walk around the bed and to the side that Olivia is sleeping on and shake her. "Olivia. You're mom will be here soon." No answer.

I run out of Brianna's room and down the stairs to the phone. I grab it and dial 911.

***

"Christina!" Olivia's mom, Marisa calls out to me.

"Marisa." I say back to her hugging her.

"What happened? Where's Olivia?" She says worriedly.

"They're in some type of coma." I say starting to tear up. "I just walked into Brianna's room and they were just lying there."

Marisa walks to the front desk. "Excuse me? I'm looking for my daughter, Olivia Winters."

Bri's POV

Me and Livvy stand in the training room holding bows in our hand.

"Okay. Now take your arrow and position it."

I take arrow out of the quiver on my back and position it on my bow, aim at the target and shoot, hitting just beside the bullseye. Livvy shoots next hitting the padded wall behind the target.

"Nice shot." I say to her laughing.

She sticks her tongue out at me while pulling another arrow out, this time hitting dead center.

Ha! In your face!" She says, throwing her bow down and doing a little dance.

"Nice shot, Olivia." A woman's voice says behind us.

I turn and see our "mother" standing in the doorway, smiling. Elizabeth and six other maids stand beside her with fabrics in their hands.

"It's time for your fitting.

Me and Livvy stand in a square room with racks upon racks of dresses.

One of the women, Cassandra, measures my size and pulls over a rack of dresses my size. I pick out a soft, knee length, teal dress and try it on.

"You look beautiful." Livvy says from behind me. I turn around and see her looking at me through a mirror, wearing a long red dress.

"You too." I say back, smiling.