2 - a werewolf

As the new couple, Caroline and Matt, made out romantically in the woods, Matt accidentally injured himself on the tree behind him. Blood rushes from his wrist and as a recently turned vampire, Caroline couldn't help but be drawn to it. She began to drink his blood as he shifted in confusion and fear.

She drew her face upto his, revealing her vampire features.

"What the hell your face?!" Matt exclaimed as she quickly pierced through the artery above his collarbone.

Suddenly, Stefan vamp-sped from the darkness and drew Caroline away from the boy. Evelina emerged too catching the boy as he fainted from blood loss. As Caroline realised what she had done, Evelina bit into her arm and healed Matt.

"What was that?" Caroline asked as they heard growling coming from around them.

"Matt stay down don't move. Evelina get up. We need to run." Stefan demanded, "Now!"

The three vampires sped away as the wolf followed closely behind.

"What is it!" Caroline cried as they stopped.

"It's a werewolf and it's gonna try and kill us if your blonde ass doesn't start moving!" Evelina spat.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Tyler Lockwood asked, catching their attention.

"What are you doing?" Stefan inquired.

But just as Tyler was about to reply, the wolf forced Caroline to the ground as she screamed in fear. The wolf breathed over her as she squirmed under its grasp. Instinctively, Stefan pushed it off of the girl.

The wolf went to attack again when Tyler shouted, "No!"

For some reason, the wolf understood this and zoomed away from the four. Tyler, just as confused as the others, stood breathlessly in awe.

~~~~~

Stefan and Evelina arrived back at the Salvatore residence soon enough after the crazy night.

"One night back and already being chased by a werewolf. Gotta love Mystic Falls." Evelina laughed.

"Looks like someone is fitting in well." Damon smirked from behind the corner.

"Yeah...are you gonna stay for a while?" Stefan asked excitedly.

"I guess...I mean until I stake Katherine in the heart." Evelina smiled.

Stefans face dropped. He thought that maybe him and Damon would have their sister back forever and she'd stay even after they found Katherine. But in his positive mindset he believed that she would finally feel at home again and stay with them. Hopefully.

"Well...where's my room?" Evelina smirked.

"Bold of you to assume you have one Evie." Damon said.

Evelina grimaced at the nickname he gave her.

"Fine...maybe I'll just find a certain little Lockwood to slumber with." Evelina retorted.

"No...it's fine you can stay in the guest bedroom." Stefan said to her half-smiling.

"Great!" She said, flinging her jacket onto Damon as if he was a coat hanger.

"Same old Evelina." Stefan laughed at his brother as the girl skipped away to her bedroom.

~~~~~

The morning after, Evelina Salvatore was already awake and out. Much to Damon's dismay who was hoping to catch her before she left and spend the day with his now undead little sister.