Before You Read

So, a few of my readers wanted me to re-publish the original, unedited, uncensored version of the first arc written in 2018. The author's notes in chapters are ALSO old. I am too lazy to delete them and who knows? Maybe some of you want to remember how young I was then or what I was up to at sixteen. I'm a little sentimental myself.

Some major warnings: this book contains detailed rape, degrading words, a toxic relationship, unrealistic reactions, bad representation of bdsm, bad writing from a naïve sixteen year old, etc.

What's in this arc is NOT right. I do not encourage, support, or condone what happens. It's all wrong. It's why I decided to edit the story and not just rewrite it completely because I did not want it on my account or in my writing now since I am meaning to write more professionally and well. I want to write dark romances in the future and genres like this for people who are mature, into dark romances, and can separate it from reality and fiction, but it won't be nearly as bad as what I have here and I won't allow toxic people who think it's right on my stories.

I would've preferred not to have this up at all, but I received enough voices that still wish to read it and I like to hear readers out—so here it is. Please, separate this arc from what I have up on my active account. Think of this as an alternate universe instead of canon to my story. That way, if you decide to end up hating this arc you don't put it onto the edited one that's been much improved.

I will not be answering comments. I am only using this account to post the story. Once the first arc is up, I will no longer be using this account. So if I don't answer your comments, it's not because I'm ignoring you but because I don't use the account. If you want me to respond, comment on my active and writing account. I always try to respond there if the comment is answerable!

If you're a new person who has never heard of To Forever Love Him and hate this unedited version, you can search the title up again and find the edited version on my active account where all the bad things in this story are censored and rearranged to be more realistic, or to find the rewritten version.

Also, please note that this arc will not have any italics...I may include them later, but for me to put in italics I have to look through the story again to put them in there and I don't really want to reread it. I hope you can understand this, and I'm sorry if it makes it hard for you to read and differentiate between narrative and thoughts.