1.9

**Warning**

Again, this is not how real life should be portrayed. Do not believe that this is what real life is like, please. MATURE WARNING THROUGHOUT CHAPTER.  Same thing as always. 

Today was special. It consisted of a lot of things.

Today was the day Sun Hui would post the photos up.

Today was the day Wang Shuo would be ruined, or at least slightly humiliated.

Today was the day Sun Lin's heart was broken in an even more painful way than originally planned.

Today was the day that Sun Hui served his vengeance for the original body.

Today was...happy, exciting.

So...why did he feel slightly guilty with each passing moment? Why did it feel like at any second, he would drown or suffocate?

Why? Why? Sun Hui couldn't help but want to bang his head somewhere on something hard. Maybe then he could get some sense knocked into him. He shouldn't feel guilty...so why?

On top of that, ever since three days ago and the fourth day of being here, Wang Shuo has upped his game. And Sun Hui being Sun Hui, had to repay it back. It's been awful waking up every morning, face red, full of regret and shame. He should stop, but if he stopped he would be giving up the game. He couldn't have that.

Wang Shuo had stopped beating up Sun Hui, but Sun Hui was convinced he would rather had been beaten up than teased. He was always embarrassed about getting release in the school bathroom. If Wang Shuo didn't tease him in school, he wouldn't have this problem.

If Sun Hui never masturbated in front of Wang Shuo that day, he wouldn't have this problem.

Stupid, stupid! I'm the reason why this monster is going after me! Why couldn't I have done something simpler that day? Sun Hui hit his forehead with the side of his fist.

What's worse? Sun Hui found himself beginning to look forward to Wang Shuo teasing him and then teasing back. He found himself thinking that the "war" was going too far now. He was afraid that if they continued, he would never look back.

That's why I have to do this. Sun Hui nodded to himself as he printed out the copies of photos and the messages he took pictures of and connected all the videos he found into one solid flash drive.

Sex tapes, including the one with Sun Lin? Check.

Photos? Check.

Messages? Check.

The whole time, Sun Hui had been wearing plastic gloves so that way they couldn't trace his fingerprints back to him. He looked at the clock. It was two o'clock in the morning. He had planned on going to the school way before the teachers and students. That way, they wouldn't see him and the morning announcements that came on the TVs would already be showcasing the videos on a loop.

Here it goes. I really hope there's no fluke. With that said, Sun Hui put on a black ski mask to avoid the cameras and placed the goods in a plastic bag. He kept his plastic gloves on and quietly left his room. Sun Lin and his parents were asleep, their doors closed. Sun Hui crept down the stairs as quietly as he could, but the staircase still creaked under his weight. His parents and sister still slept on.

This isn't for me, this is for the original Sun Hui. If I do this, I would have completed one of his last wishes. Sun Hui repeated this to himself in order to ease his guilt. He had to remember what Wang Shuo originally did. He needed to pay.

Apparently, his lower region disagreed with him. Just anything with Wang Shuo involved got it excited. Sun Hui gave up on the "I'm not gay," "I'm not attracted," and "I hate him" mantras because they never stuck with his little brother. Sun Hui could only groan in annoyance.