1.5

**Warning** 

Graphic descriptions and mentions. The usual. 

Sun Hui had stayed up all night hacking. No sleep was never a problem for him by the time he had went through his fifth world.

In truth, Sun Hui was a slow hacker. Back at his home world, he only ever went on the computer for online gaming and the Star Network's social media. When he was forced to play out the lives of unfortunate cannon fodders, they were a few tasks where he had to hack. Over time, he learned enough to be qualified as an official hacker. But because he never fully invested, it made his work slow.

As a result, he was only able to get photos and a few videos, including some that were long deleted. He would have to get text messages and social media direct messages another day.

Sun Hui looked through the photos he picked out. From looking at Wang Shuo's calm facial expression, he assumed either Wang Shuo was oblivious he had become a subject for a picture or he was totally okay with someone taking lewd pictures of him.

In some photos, he was completely naked. In other photos, he looked to be in midway of having sex. There must've been someone on the outside who decided to take a picture of it secretly, but then decided to send it over to the ex. Maybe it was the ex's plan all along. At least now I know I'm not the only one who gets aroused and mesmerized by seeing two people fucking right in front of my face, and not on a screen.

Sun Hui also saw some photos that highlighted Wang Shuo's sex life. He was wearing an ordinary suit, giving him the look of importance. In some, he just wore a long sleeved white dress shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned, making him ooze sexiness. No matter the type of clothing he wore, he always wore gloves. Sun Hui knew that some dominants in the BDSM world wore gloves. He wasn't sure if it was a fashion statement or if it was to symbolize something deeper.

In the video he found, it was just Wang Shuo skimming a shelf of what looked to be full of BDSM toys and tools. His gloved hand was sliding over the shelves as he contemplated what to use. The whole time, he was silent. The silence only made him seem more dominant, calm and collected. In the background, he heard a girl giggle before the video turned off.

Sun Hui then realized there was a chance this revenge could fail. He had to take note that Wang Shuo wasn't the only who liked BDSM. There would be some girls who would still pursue him after he leaked everything out. He could only hope a majority were disgusted. I was just going to humiliate you, but now that I know you have a secret lifestyle...I can't just ignore it. After all, you never ignored Sun Hui's gay secret.

Sun Hui decided that the messages would be a big help once he got them. He had a feeling that would take the cake more than the photos and his sister's sex tape.

He downloaded everything into his own separate file for safekeeping.

He pounded on his chest, the area above his heart. Ever since two days ago, he kept having weird feelings. He couldn't help but keep thinking about Wang Shuo. He kept seeing his beautiful, handsome naked body and started to wonder about his affect on the young adult. On top of that, every now and then he got a sense of guilt. He had to keep remembering what he had done to the original Sun Hui, which temporarily stopped those absurd thoughts.

Sun Hui felt a twitch down below, sighing. This also has been happening. One look, one thought, that was all it took for him to get an erection. He was always able to prevent it before it got out of hand by using Sun Hui's previous memories. He used his self control that he gained over the last several lifetimes to keep it that way—down.

Then he would ask himself, Does Wang Shuo also use self control? Was he actually attracted to me like I was to him?

This always caused Sun Hui to groan. Maybe the original had formed a subconscious in his head, and was sprouting these thoughts. I'm not gay, I'm not gay. I hate the asshole, I'll never be attracted to him.