1.1

**Warning**

What is in this story is NOT how a romance should be portrayed. It is WRONG. If you are wise enough to know that, and can separate this story from reality and fiction and enjoy reading without also supporting the actions in real life, good for you. If you think it is okay to happen in real life, please leave and do not read my story because it is NOT okay. This story contains very, very unrealistic content that should NOT happen in real life. Even though this story is triggering and disturbing to a lot of people, I do NOT support this in real life. Please keep that in mind. With that said, this story contains rape/nonconsensual sex and very toxic abuse. The ML gets forgiven in the end and the ML and MC fall in love- BUT THAT IS NOT WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE. I was stupid and naïve when I wrote this story, but I have since matured and been educated from then so just because I write this does not mean I AGREE WITH IT.  I may enjoy writing or reading dark romances with this content, but please, please, please remember and keep in mind to be safe, don't romanticize criminal actions, and get help if you ever find yourself in the victim's position. Reality should not be mixed with what happens in fictional worlds! 

I am also not Chinese, and I know there are a bunch of cultural inaccuracies. The edited version I am working on making more accurate, and I will adjust the rewritten version accordingly as well when I have time. This story I will just let be because there isn't really any point considering everything.  

The teenage boy still maintained his appearance in this world— his black fluffy hair and soft black eyes framed by glasses. He had dropped into what looked to be his bedroom. When no tasks came on his AI, he knew that one of his assumptions were right—he had freewill. His smile grew, feeling relaxed, relieved, and overwhelming happy. Tears started to roll down his cheeks and laughter filled the room. Was this what freedom felt like after being used for so long? It felt wonderful!

Calming down from his euphoria, he fiddled with the AI a bit in order to try to get information on this body. It took awhile, and he did it cautiously as to not awake the AI. In his favor, the information rushed into his body, and there was still no disturbance from 006.

In this world, the boy had the same name—Sun Hui. Sun Hui was a sixteen year old boy and in high school, the same as him from his home. His family owned a small company and was well off. Unfortunately, Sun Hui wasn't treated the best. Somehow, his secret was leaked to his parents and the school, causing immense bullying. His older sister, Sun Lin, was the culprit. She had found out while stumbling upon her brother looking at gay porn. Disgusted, she immediately went to her boyfriend, who was the male protagonist in this world. Even though the world revolves around him, he was more like the villain. Wang Shuo came from a rich and powerful background. Because of this, he easily could gain influence anywhere. He bribed the teachers and bullied the students. He played with every female's heart. Sun Hui had done his best to warn his sister, who at the time actually was civil with him. Sun Lin had shrugged it off, and Sun Hui was always beaten up for trying to single Wang Shuo out. When Wang Shuo found out about the secret, the bullying got worse. Wang Shuo told the whole school and his parents, making everyone in those places hate him.

What Sun Hui found to be the most heartbreaking was that this body actually had a crush on the male protagonist. He had committed suicide, confessing everything in a letter. No one really cared, though. In the end, Wang Shuo did break up with the lovey-dovey Sun Lin. Sun Lin, the female protagonist, only grew stronger from the heartbreak by becoming a love songwriter. Wang Shuo continued with his playboy ways and took over his family's company. In short, everyone forgot about Sun Hui.

Sun Hui grew angrier with each information line. One, he was gay. He found it amazing how young people could figure out their sexuality. He still had trouble experiencing, although he did get together with a few women in previous worlds. Two, he was once again cannon fodder. Three, he felt bad for the original owner. Sun Hui went through his memories, finding out his regrets and wishes.