1.4

**Warning** 

Characters are also badly developed and inconsistent. This chapter contains stalking. Again, nothing is okay in this story and even though it is called a romance it should not be realistically considered one. 

The reality hit him early in the morning. Sun Hui groaned, slamming a pillow over his face. How am I going to face that asshole, now?

Shame. He felt complete shame for his actions. It was fun at the time, sure. However, Sun Hui had to keep reminding himself that he wasn't gay. His thoughts kept roaming to a naked Wang Shuo and then wondering how the attractive male was affected. Did he actually like it? Gah, what am I saying?

Sun Hui wasn't gay, Wang Shuo wasn't gay. Those were the facts. He had to stick by them. He was only acting gay because of the original owner. No more, no less.

He took a look at 006 on his wrist, but the AI was still unresponsive in words of communicating. He fiddled with it, hacking into the world's data to find out Wang Shuo's previous girlfriends. He'd later go on the computer to hack into their devices, finding any means of dirt (i.e messages and photos). The house also had a security system. He would find any footage of his Sun Lin and Wang Shuo as well. After all, he also had to get back at Sun Lin even if she was his "sister." He had to avenge Sun Hui against those who had wronged him. He'd deal with his family and the school once he got older, as he was only sixteen and there was only so much a sixteen year old could do against higher adults.

He quickly got some paper from his printer and a pencil that was lying on his desk. He wrote down the names of Wang Shuo's girlfriends and tucked it in a connected drawer. He checked the time on his computer— six-thirty. He came to know that Wang Shuo always arrives at seven with his black sports car to take Sun Lin. He had thirty minutes before it was time to go to school, which he walked to every day. Apparently, "faggots" weren't supposed to be in nice cars.

Point being, Sun Hui was going to make sure he left before Wang Shuo got here. He never even understood why he always waited for him to come here first anyways. Then again, he had to keep in mind that the original body used to like Wang Shuo.

He grabbed a few chips he had stolen from the kitchen yesterday. He couldn't take anything big. Underneath his bed he had stashed chips, slices of bread, a few water bottles, and some pokey his sister had left lying around. He would get more when his parents leave on a business trip in a few weeks.

He grabbed a bottle of water and took a few sips before closing the cap and putting it back under. After that, he got dressed into his uniform and quickly used the bathroom. It was now six fifty.

He dashed down the stairs, not paying attention to his parents, and ran out the door. After he took the final step off the porch, his whole body froze. What is he doing here so early? Did we have the same idea?

Black eyes met silver. From the corner of his eye, Sun Hui saw his sister already in the car. How come I didn't notice her gone when I went past? I need to pay more attention.

For what felt like a long time, neither said a word. They just stared at each other rather awkwardly, but Wang Shuo (that asshole) did his best to act indifferent.

Wang Shuo cleared his throat, his face inflamed as much as Sun Hui's.

Wang Shuo had been thinking about what Sun Hui said, and deep down he knew he was right. Of course, he would never admit that flaw. For the first time, Wang Shuo secretly knew he was in the wrong and felt guilty. Not guilty about beating him up and the show from last night, but guilty about turning everyone against him and calling him names. Wang Shuo decided that to right his wrongs, he would make sure only he bullied Sun Hui.