1.3

**Warning**

Again, this chapter contains VERY sexual mature content that is grossly and graphically described. The ML treats everyone, including the shitty FL, like the asshole he is. Just because the type of sexual content can be described as "kinky" or "bdsm" DOES NOT MEAN that is how the kinks should be done. Remember, consent, safe words, stopping when needed, and treating your lover with respect is how it SHOULD go and is key to a relationship-- this story DOES NOT HAVE THAT. 

From this point on, there will not be any italics until I go back to put them in. I am rushing in posting this for the people who want to read so I am sorry if that is annoying to your reading experience but please understand.

Wang Shuo was usually a hard person to get to. He was cold and distant, indifferent to those around him. He only let his angry emotions and his control freak aura shine through if someone got on his bad side or if you were his next bed victim. Sadly, Sun Hui was on his bad side. Wang Shuo was obviously a homophobe and hated the "nerd" since the beginning. Sun Hui never understood why he was called a nerd when Wang Shuo was top of the senior class. Maybe it had to do with the fact he had the "bad boy" role.

Regardless, Wang Shuo was handsome, rich, smart, a bad boy, and very mysterious. He attracted a lot of girls, and Sun Hui knew that a few of them must have pictures.

Sun Hui dropped his application in the silver tray that was labeled "job applications." He would be called hopefully in a few days for the job interview, and then in another few days get another call that will tell him he got the job. The employees working at the front gave him a once over. Sun Hui frowned, knowing that these employees thought he was cute or quite attractive. Before his secret got out at school, he was one of the "most attractive guys to be with."

When Sun Hui got home, he suddenly felt anxious. Cautiously, he entered the home. The first thing that greeted him was loud noises coming from above. Fearing the worst, he slowly walked upstairs. Of course, he immediately regretted that decision.

His sister's room was right next to his. It was obviously bigger. Sun Hui saw that the door was open, and beyond that...he couldn't even describe.

What the fuck? They left the door open! Sun Hui cringed at what he saw, but he didn't look away. He was strangely...mesmerized.

~~Mature~~

The noises he heard were loud groaning and slapping flesh. His sister had her dark brown hair pulled into a high ponytail, revealing her exposed back. She wore a black corset, no panties. Her hands were behind her back, tied. Sun Hui didn't knew that she would be into this kind of life style. He knew what it was, having experienced it once or twice in a lifetime.

She was bouncing up and down, and beneath her? Sun Hui had to admit that that cock had to be biggest cock he had ever seen, both for the original body and himself. It was probably bigger than a pornstar's. It was thick and veiny, going inside his sister whenever she bounced down.

"Oh, Shuo! Yes, right there! Please, punish me!" Sun Lin screamed with each bounce.

Sun Hui's black eyes framed by glasses locked with Wang Shuo's silver eyes. He kept looking at him as he fucked Sun Lin, his expression blank.

This guy is shameless! Did he...do this on purpose? Did he knew I would catch him fucking her? Asshole! Sun Hui blushed a bright red in anger and embarrassment. He pushed the frame of his glasses up, which were sliding down his nose due to his sweat. Sun Hui's eyes widened so much they began to water, and he finally looked away.

He quickly went into his own room and slammed the door shut.

Shamefully, Sun Hui's cock began to tighten in his pants. What the fuck? I must be sick for getting aroused by them!

Sun Hui blamed it on the original's attraction to Wang Shuo. He knew it couldn't actually be him that was attracted to that. He never really cared for that lifestyle nor was gay. He couldn't have been hard just because he saw those eyes and massive cock...

What...I'm drooling? Sun Hui began to freak out as he wiped away the drool forming from his mouth. He repeated to himself that he wasn't gay, that it was the original that was gay. There was nothing wrong with being gay, but Sun Hui just never went into it until this world. The idea was starting to scare him.

I need to man up! I have to repay that asshole known as Wang Shuo for traumatizing me! He wants to play dirty? I'll play dirty! Sun Hui nodded to himself, gaining confidence to do something horrible. His cock was hard now, and he needed release. He smiled cruelly. You wanted a show? I'll give you a show.

He walked out of his room, listening for them to finish so he could carry out his plan accordingly. He jumped when he heard something hit the ground hard.

"You're getting worse, Lin. You call that satisfying me? If you're going to be bad, I'm going to kick you onto the streets," he heard Wang Shuo cruelly say.

And she loves this guy? Are people blind in this world? Sun Hui sighed disappointedly.

"Shuo—" Sun Lin pleaded.

"Get off of me. I'm going to the bathroom, then I'm leaving," he heard Wang Shuo say in a monotone voice. He sounded like the calm before the storm.

Sun Hui quickly rushed to the bathroom across the hall, unbuckling his pants and tossing them aside. His cock was erect, though it was about half the size of Wang Shuo's.

When he heard footsteps nearing, he began to stroke slowly.

When Wang Shuo entered the bathroom and saw Sun Hui masturbating, several emotions came over him: desire, lust, anger, shame, awkwardness. The cock wasn't that big, but Wang Shuo somehow found it...cute.

"You little slut, getting turned on by us having sex," Wang Shuo blurted, a smirk forming. He walked towards Sun Hui, watching him stroke faster and faster until he came all over the floor. He unconsciously licked his lips. At the action, Wang Shuo got his senses back. Wang Shuo wasn't gay, and he certainly shouldn't be attracted to that. He used all his willpower to keep down his anxious cock. He couldn't have Sun Hui seeing him like that. What was he thinking? A blush formed on his cheeks as he violently brushed past Sun Hui. By the impact, Sun Hui landed on the floor on his naked butt.

"You asshole! If you're going to make me watch you fuck my sister, I'm going to pay you back the favor! I told you, this is war, now!" Sun Hui shouted, immediately losing his cool. He really, really hated this asshole!

"Fine, I'll play your little game," Wang Shuo snarled, taking off his clothes in front of Sun Hui and stepping into the shower. "But don't do that in front of me ever again. I don't want to catch your germs."

"One, homosexuality isn't contagious. Two, homosexuality is completely legal. Deal with it! I don't understand what's so bad, honestly! We are just like you, human. The only thing different is who we love. Love is love, why should it be bad? You do BDSM for crying out loud! How many people find that disgusting? You shouldn't judge us!" Sun Hui shouted (sometimes he got too passionate), making shock slightly appear over Wang Shuo. Though, that shock was short lived by a blank expression.

Is it just me, or am I somehow getting to this asshole? Eh, I don't care if I change his mind about homosexuality, still posting those photos once I get them. Sun Hui watched Wang Shuo scowl at the space behind him. While he was distracted, Sun Hui wiped off his mess and put his pants and boxers back on.

When he left, he couldn't help but feel some adrenaline. He felt like...his age. Something he hadn't felt like in a long time. He missed it. Smiling to himself, he decided to prolong all of these childish antics to maintain this feeling.