1.7

**Warning** 

Mentions of sex. Again, not how a man should treat a woman or other man, not how BDSM should be practiced, gross descriptions, yada yada. You get the drill. I had no idea what I was writing when I wrote this XD

Wang Shuo had decided to face the facts. There was something there for Sun Hui, that much was obvious. He wasn't sure if it was attraction, care, or even something like love. He wanted to gag at these thoughts. Sun Hui was a male, and Wang Shuo didn't do "love." He couldn't understand why now. Why did he start feeling different now? Was it because he suddenly decided to challenge Wang Shuo instead of submitting to him like usual? Was that what made him look at him differently? Was his need to control again so strong, that it changed the way he felt? Maybe he even started to unknowingly admire his resistance because it was different, not like the usual easy girls. It was indeed a challenge for him, and he found it more interesting than the girls chasing him. It was hard, not easy. He actually had to try.

This realization made him feel both uneasy and more interested in the matter. Sun Hui, a boy, had succeeded into getting to him, whether it was in the way he hoped or not. He changed his life around, whether for the worse or better. He knew the boy was probably just seeking retribution, he wasn't dumb (he was after all top of his class and was trained at a young age to know these kinds of signs), but he awakened something deeper than regret. He played with the mortal devil and had to face the consequences he had coming.

He did know and understand one thing for sure: it was dangerous. He could feel it, he could sense some terrible and unexpected things happening. The worst part? Wang Shuo wasn't planning on stopping it. Dangerous as it may be, he can't help the growing excitement in the pit of his stomach. He was sure if they continued playing, all of these feelings would run wild. He had given Sun Hui a chance, but Sun Hui denied. Now, he had to deal with the future consequences. Wang Shuo wouldn't be able to stop what was going to happen.

Still, Wang Shuo couldn't have Sun Hui knowing these feelings or inner thoughts. He was afraid he would go away, even though it was his fault he started to create a monster. He also couldn't give Sun Hui the satisfaction of winning, as that would happen if he just admitted everything so openly. Winning was Wang Shuo's thunder, it was his pride. He would never admit guilt or defeat. His pride was way too strong to be ruined by that. The best thing he could do was dangle the finish line in front of Sun Hui as an illusion before stripping it away from him in the finale. Wang Shuo would always have the upper hand. He would make sure of it.

He knew Sun Hui would be tough to crack. If Wang Shuo was going to go down, he was bringing him with. It's time to start using my special ability...mind manipulation.

Wang Shuo couldn't help but laugh at his current situation. Was he really gay now, or bisexual? You could've told him a few months ago he was going to be attracted to a boy, and he would've beaten you up. All that changed just because of Sun Hui. And Wang Shuo wasn't sure if he should be mad or turned on. Turned on, that phrase was so funny. Lately, that's all he's felt when around Sun Hui. It's what made him accept so quickly, because it was something that just wouldn't go away. Sure, it was only three days, but it was a painful three days. He tried to fuck him out of his mind (yes, he did cheat and he masturbated), but he was still always unsatisfied. He knew his body didn't want them, it wanted Sun Hui. However, Wang Shuo was still having a little trouble accepting that fact and Sun Hui hated him. I need to see him, figure out his likes and dislikes. Then, I can use them against him to get what I want. It'll take awhile. Maybe by then I'll fully be decided.

He knew his father would be proud if he found out about his plan. After all, his dad had trained him at a young age to put his control in use, getting him into BDSM and the art of mind manipulation. In the end, Wang Shuo realized he practically owed his father his life. His training had got him through so much, some of which situations were actually life-threatening like the one time he was kidnapped two years ago.