1.10

**Warning**

DARK CONTENT! And the usual. 

Wang Shuo leaned against his black sports car like he did every morning. He lit a cigar, putting it in his mouth to suck on.

To Wang Shuo, smoking was a huge stress reliever. He did it whenever he could to take his mind off of school, work, and women. It was routine. And now, he could put another reason on the list—Sun Hui.

After only a week with this new Sun Hui, Wang Shuo had grown to like the cute boy. He would never admit it, though. Not unless the time called for it. Besides, he wasn't supposed to "like" anyone. It was either lust or nothing at all. This sudden change of heart won't go unnoticed if anyone were to find out, especially when this so called "like" goes into "love." Wang Shuo knew it was only a matter of time. That's just how it works, at least from what he knew of.

Funny. Sun Hui was the one to change his morals. It wasn't a hot woman like he had hoped if it were the case. Wang Shuo never wanted to fall in this so called "love," but now he was anticipating it.

Like always, his heart picked a faster rhythm and thumped against his chest when he saw Sun Hui. He may have been just wearing the standard dull school uniform, but Wang Shuo still saw him as cute. His eyes were kind of big, which were even more emphasized with his glasses. His hair was full on his head, and it looked as fluffy as ever. Wang Shuo always thought of a cloud when he saw that hair. He wanted to feel its texture, but he knew that was close to impossible as of now.

He was taking it slow. He was going to keep teasing him until he accepted the connection. Wang Shuo knew Sun Hui was just denying himself. The sooner Sun Hui admits it, the sooner Wang Shuo could start. If this is going to happen, Sun Hui has to be the one to fall "first."

Wang Shuo refused to admit first in sake of his pride and ego.

His beautiful reverie was interrupted by Sun Lin. She was a problem. He had to break up with her soon. He wasn't going to just do it out of the blue, though. He knew Sun Hui cared about her even if she was a bitch. In the past, he had constantly told his sister to stay away from him. At the time, this made Wang Shuo upset. He was making it difficult to get Sun Lin, the "virgin" of the school. She was obviously unaffected by Sun Hui's words, though, because Wang Shuo ended up getting her fast. He admitted she had the the best vagina he ever fucked, but she gradually began to die out after Sun Hui's sudden rebellious side came to light. Now, he only found her extremely annoying. Yeah, he may have promised marriage, but he wasn't ever going to fulfill it. It was just a joke.

"Shuo!" Sun Lin kissed his cheek, and he could only scowl at her in disgust. She gave sloppy kisses, and he hated it when she kissed him. At first, he thought her to be a good kisser for a virgin but now he only could think of Sun Hui and what it would feel like to kiss him. He knew it had to be better than kissing Sun Lin. His lips were soft and plump, already better than Sun Lin's flat and dry lips.

He pushed her away, trying to get a glimpse at Sun Hui before he left. However, Sun Hui had already sneaked off when Sun Lin clang onto him. He's been doing that a lot instead of his usual waiting routine. This made Wang Shuo feel both mad and a little hurt. Why is he constantly avoiding me? The attraction can't be one-sided. I've seen him before. So...why?

Wang Shuo came up with the following conclusions. He was too shy, so he ran away to prevent embarrassment; he found it disgusting, so he went away to avoid seeing them together; he was hurt whenever he saw them. Wang Shuo hoped it was the last one. Yes, the last one would be the worst, but it also meant Sun Hui felt something towards him. That's what Wang Shuo wanted. And besides, with his dom side kicking in, Wang Shuo wanted to hurt Sun Hui in a sense, but different than what he had been doing.