My Pretend Boyfriend

Website : Fanfiction.net

Author  : Xmarksthespot

MY PRETEND BOYFRIEND

"Sakura's relatives are coming to visit. The problem? They don't know her parents enrolled her in a ninja school. To all Haruno's, being a ninja is frowned upon. So when Sasuke shows up at her doorstep for a mission, what does she do? Kiss him."

I don't even feel like I need to give a description, seeing how what the author said describes everything. First of all I really like fluff, and that's what this story is filled with. The story is so funny as well, I couldn't help but laugh at some points.

If you have a stereotypical family then you will be able to relate to what Sakura is facing. I might warn you, Sasuke is OOC, so if you want to enjoy a "oh-so angst" Sasuke, you wont find him here. 

Things get really funny at points, when Sakura was at the verge of having given up on him, and Sasuke just started to like her. The 'pretend-drama' causes them to realize what they feel, and then, well you know what happens. Things take a turn, when Sakura finally reveals her identity as a ninja to her family, and things take a drastic turn.

This story is filled with fluff and humour, I prefer you read this story, you wont regret it.

Here is the link to the book :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4475293/1/My-Pretend-Boyfriend

direct link here ------>