HeartBeat/Bonus story

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author :  letmeannoyyoutoday

HEARTBEAT

"From the beginning of their relationship, Sakura never failed to thank Sasuke for every little gesture that he made. It took a while for him to realize that the reason she did it was because, the moment she accepted to be his wife and give him all that she had left to give, she honestly never expected to receive anything in return."

I think I have recommended a story from this author before, and if you read it you know what I'm talking about. Angst,angst,angst and angst. This story made me angry with Sasuke, made me feel sad for Sasuke, made me sympathize with Sasuke and overall cry for Sakura over and over again. Sasuke is a absolute jerk and he wants to change, but he can't.

I wanted to stop reading this story by how much it made me cry but it still kept reading it.

 (LEMON alert)

Here is the link :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9550577/1/Heartbeat

direct link here ------>

BONUS

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author : yara9292

BROKEN BONDS

"Sasuke longed for the acknowledge from his father. But it seems Fugaku had only eyes for his older brother Itachi. Sasuke did his best to improve his skills but no matter how hard he tried, he can t impress his father. As his best friend Naruto got alot stronger in a short amount of time, Sasuke grow more and more desperate with himself and begin to question everything."

[Not Sasusaku]

Ok this isn't a sasusaku story. And no it doesn't have any ships. This is rather a Sasuke centric story, revolving around Sasuke and Fugaku's relationship if they were alive.

If you watched Naruto pretty well you'll know Sasuke longed for acknowledgement from his father. This is canon divergent, has some errors but worth reading.

Here is the link :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11770529/1/Broken-Bonds

direct link here ------>

A/N : First of all, I'm really sorry for the late update ven after I told I'll update early. I was having exams, and me and my mom had been arguing for a while. So I decided to update later.

Thanks for reading.