My Birthday Special - 6th December

A/N : if you read the title and thought that it's a story, sorry, it isn't.

Today is 6th December, my birthday. And due to the utmost cooperation of COVID 19 in destroying my birthday, this ended up being a normal day for me.

So instead I decided to make it special for you guys, by posting a whole collection of stories, oneshots, fewshots everything possible. so enjoy.

STORIES

THECHERRYONTOP

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author : ohwhatsherface

"She's gone unnoticed for forever but suddenly everyone is seeing her, leaving her with one thing to do. Blog it, of course!"

When Sakura becomes the most invisible person in the school, instead of becoming a depressed introvert like me, she uses it as an advantage to write a gossip blog, with the newest gossips. On the was she is challenged by lady Tsunade who is determined to find the person behind the blog.

Honestly, this is the most creative sasusaku story i have read in a while after reading "wrong number" by . If you haven't read wrong number, I say you read it, it's on wattpad.

Ok, the story is mostly on Sakura's POV, featuring her blog, her life in school etc. One of the other things I like about the story is that it isn't the usual cliché, with the canon couples, facing troubles with fangirls or fanboys (it's not like I don't like it), the best thing about it is that our MC and FC,aren't their usual perfect selves in the story, as Sakura being the understanding person and Sasuke being the emo duck.

They both have different persona to them which makes them difference from the 'Sasuke' and 'Sakura' in other stories. Both of them make mistakes, and Sakura is a 'crackhead' in a cute way. The story focuses only on Sakura's troubles and her relationship with Sasuke. The other ships get only minor mentions, so there's that.

There are 15 chapters in total, and each chapter is really long (for me), but it's worth reading. As I say for every story please check it out, and tell me how it was.

Here is the link to the book :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3702072/1/TheCherryOnTop

direct link here ------>

THE LONG WAY HOME

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author : the general girl

"Sakura finds Sasuke again in Wind Country five years after the war, when he is supposed to be dead and she is supposed to be beyond caring. Neither have been very good at meeting expectations."