Once More, With Feeling

Website : Fanfiction.net

Author : JinnySkeans

ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING

"Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time."

Ok, so I have a confession to make, I actually found this story from the 'sasusaku recommendations' book run by the SasuSakuComm . So thanks Midara-Ao-Chan.

This book is again one of my favorites. This is a modern AU, where both Sasuke and Sakura are the students of an art college and are going through career issues, this is not only a SasuSaku story, but also deals with how Sasuke and Sakura give up, on what the are forced to do, and move on with what the WANT to do.

It's honestly heartbreaking as I go through chapter as they deal with their relationship as well as their own problems and finally end up in a happy ending.

This story is definitely worth the time, so be sure to read it.

Here is the link to the book :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8869155/1/Once-More-With-Feeling

direct link here ------>

Edit✨

Just found out the author has deleted all their stories from their account so the old link doesn't work anymore. 

Here's a new link from the waybackmachine ------>

..........................................................................

So it's been a while since I posted so here is another story for you guys

ENEMIES TO COUPLE?

Website : Fanfiction.net

Author :   Dark Angelic Kitty

"Sasuke and Sakura sittin in a tree. First come's hate. Second comes love...? It all started with them being enemies. But then, God was kind and thus, love began to bloom..."

(This story also has a sequel, but it is left in a really really really bad cliffhanger, and the author doesn't seem to be updating ever, so don't read it)

Here is the link to the book :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/2336000/1/Enemies-to-Couples

direct link here ------>