Help (important announcement)

To those who are reading this announcement, this is to inform you about the petition held to cancel the board exams 2021 due to COVID-19.Board exams are the exams held by CBSE which is the Central Board of Secondary Education. A government controlled education board.

The Board exams are written by students studying in 10th and 12th.Even I have written these exams, and these exams usually require a lot of studying and hard work, I'm not kidding as we had to go to school everyday including Sunday to prepare for these exams.

The problem is this year due to the pandemic no students have been able to go to school and everything was held online. The board exams are written exams, and are a extremely new experience for students in 10th.

So schools usually keep exams mocking the board no give the students a experience, and even then it is really nerve wrecking. (trust me, I wrote more that hundreds of these tests and even then I was at the peak of nervousness during the real exam)

To help my seniors and juniors I have signed the petition, so I hope you can too.

(if possible please share as well)

link ---> https://www.change.org/p/central-board-of-secondary-education-cancel-2021-cbse-board-exams-due-to-covid-19?recruiter=1175232291&recruited_by_id=93900d40-5a10-11eb-8679-6322ef8a4498&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_initial

(You can share this, by going to my bio, going to my conversations and copypaste the latest announcement)

Thank You.