Ironies Of Life

Website : Fanfiction.net

Author : CrAzY-SiLLy-Me

Yes, I know it's the same author, but as I told the writing is just so good. (>_<)

IRONIES OF LIFE

" It hurts to know when she thinks you're joking when you confess. But then, love hurts right? And despite that fact, you still manage to smile for her, and that's the irony of it."

First things first its a SasuSaku Highschool AU. Honestly the story is really different from others, and that would be because almost all the characters are OOC including Naruto. I have to warn you, if you can't take a "kind-of annoying" Naruto, you better not read it. The best thing about it is for a change, the story just doesn't have them suddenly confessing, becoming a couple etc, the story moves gradually, from them being friend, to them realizing their feelings, and both of them not just falling for a good looking face.

(I am not saying I have anything against those stories, I'm just saying I like about this story got good)

The character of Sasuke is what I especially like in this story, it's really nice to see a new "nice" Sasuke instead of a "cold & harsh" one that is normally in these highschool fanfics.

I don't really want to give out more spoilers, so I will leave the rest of the story for you to read.

Here is the link to the book :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/3213783/1/Ironies-of-Life

 direct link here ------>