Home Is Where Heart Is

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author   : DeepPoeticGirl

"And with every moment together, they get just a little closer, a little more comfortable with each other. Fall a little more in love."  (Post-war. Pre-epilogue.)

ALL READERS FLUFF BEWARE ! (Who am I kidding, a lot of you love fluff)

This story is gold. Ad the description describes it, the story is mildly based on Sasusaku travels, and it has fluff. The story is not only about how Sasuke and Sakura's relationship improves but also about how Sasuke faces all the criticism he's hit with.

I will warn readers who read the story with their heart and soul, because at some point I actually cried (and ended up getting weird looks from the brother). If you have a soft spot for Sasuke then I confirm you might cry too.

(It is almost like seeing how the villagers treated Naruto. But the is different is that it is Sasuke's fault and he knows it too.)

The story does have slowburn in it, so you have to wait a while for the romance. The story also includes OCs. I'm never actually really into stories with OCs, but in this one the OCs make the story better. Be sure to check it out and tell me if you liked it.

(NO LEMONS) (it does have some mentions, but no lemons)

Here is the link :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11720781/1/home-is-where-the-heart-is

direct link here ------>