Sakura's Secret

Website : Fanfiction.Net

Author   : roraewrites

SAKURA'S SECRET

"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

Seriously this is one story that has been on my mind since I thought of making a recommendation book. This is one of those stories that I go to read again and again, and never feel bored. But I will warn you about one thing, the age difference.

As the description suggests the story is about the forbidden relationship between a teacher and a student. The story is about how Sakura deals overcomes the problems within her family, and at the same time how she manages her secret relationship with Sasuke.

They have their share of troubles. The story has a balance of its drama, fluff and romance. Although I told that I will recommend completed stories, this one is not completed, but don't worry the story is left in a stable position so you don't need to cry over a bad cliffhanger. And it is even possible that the Author might update the chapter because the story is lacking only one more chapter and the author said she has a very informal update schedule.

Be sure to check out the story, I promise you, you wont regret it.

(LEMON ALERT) (Don't worry the lemons aren't that explicit, so you can read them)

Here is the link :-

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12582302/1/Sakura-s-Secret

direct link here ------>