favorite band

Wilbur and george were busy listening to their favorite band "Royalty Dreaming" they loved their singers their names were Tecnoblade and Dream. But sadly their best friends Sapnap and bbh have to deal with. But they don't mind the band, it just Wilbur and george are obsesse with them.

George:Omfg, GUYS!!!

Wilbur, Sapnap and bbh came in fright 😱.

Bbh:WHAT IS IT GEORGE!?

George:Royalty Dreaming is having a concert in the next two days, here!

Wilbur and george were squealing with joyness.

Since it was about to be their birthday tomorrow, sap and bad were coming up with an idea that will make Wilbur and george never forget.

The next day. A.k.a the twins birthday

Bbh:happy birthday 🎂 you muffin heads. Me and Sapnap got you something. *hands them a flat present box 🎁 *

As they tared open, got to the box when they opened the box it was tickets and backstage passage to Royalty Dreaming concert. Bbh and Sapnap also had the same thing.

Sapnap:Be ready for tomorrow sista's. 😎 🆒️

Wilbur and george were squealing of excitement.

George:wait! (What george)

George:what are we going to wear?

And with that Wilbur and george went raning to their room looking in their clothes for the perfect 👌 outfit.

Sapnap:why do I get the feeling that me and you are getting crushs.

(Really sap!? ÒMÓ)

Bbh:hey don't spoil.

(Bad!! You too!! 😡)

The next day

George chosen a tanktop with sleeve that only cover the side of his shoulders, with dark shorts.

Wilbur chosen a loose shirt (you know like a lazy Sunday shirt) and pants. And wearing his glasses 👓. Ofc

Sapnap just wore a jacket and sunglasses

And last but not least bbh. He chosen a little hoodie that had a halo and horns.

And then they're off.