Lots of Love

*not my art*

Hawks's pov:

It's been a long day on patrol I can't wait to get home to my babybird. I flew home and landed on the balcony. I opened the door to be jumped on and almost knocked off the balcony. "Woah there kid, careful not to kill us" I said with a laugh. My beautiful girlfriend y/n was hugging me tight and snuggling into my neck. I picked her up and walked to the bed. "I missed you babyyyyy" she whined. "I missed you too kid" I said and kisses her head. "But I'm home now so we can spend the rest of the night cuddling" she smiled and continued to hug me.

Y/n's pov:

I changed into my silk shorts and a sports bra and climbed into bed with the laptop. "Hurry up and change birdyyyy" I whined as I waited for him to come to bed. "I'm coming kid calm down" he said as he sets the laptop up with a movie and climbs in bed behind me. We spoon cuddled for a bit.

After a few movies I turned the laptop off and cuddled into Keigo's chest. "I love you Keigo." He smiled and replied "I love you too babybird." He played with my hair until I looked up and kissed him. We shared a deep and loving kiss before I cuddled back into his chest. I loved listening to his heart beat it was always relaxing. Hawks began to hum as he run his fingers through my hair. I yawned and turned onto my stomach, putting my left arm over his chest and my right arm under the pillow. I snuggled into his neck and placed a kiss next his ear and whispered "good night Keigo". He wrapped his wings around us, "good night babybird"

We drifted off to sleep, holding each other in our arms. It was perfect.