Chapter Four: She's my Past

Disclaimer: All characters and settings are purely fictional. If there are any similarities to real people or places, it is merely coincidental. The plot is written by me and not copied from any other writer.

***WARNING*** This chapter has sexual content.

********** Chapter Four ***********

        My eyes flutter, taking in her beauty. The memory of last night floods my mind. Fuck. Red was a new weakness of mines. Seeing her in that dress was enough to stir me up. The moment we were alone, I fucked her. Senseless. The thought of her wrapped around me awoke me. Her breast was poking out of the sheets. I wanted her again. I wanted her over and over again.

       I lowered my mouth down to her exposed breast, sucking them. My hand dresses the other with my thumb. Soft whimpers escape her mouth, and it's turned me on hearing her so receptive to me.

      Reaching up, my mouth devours hers. My erection pressed against her center. The heat emitting from her drives me insane. Flicking my tongue against the nape of her neck, I taste her. The sweat off her body melts against my tongue. It's fucking delicious when she's laying so irresistible against me. I nip at her neck, playfully trying to wake her up. Her eyes flutter open, a sweet smile greets me.

"Good morning!" She says, the sleep still in her voice. My cock twitches at the sound of it. I want to be inside of her so badly. I pecked her lips and slid my hand down to her round, plump ass.

"Good morning," I respond, pressing myself against her harder. She arches towards me, her body radiating a delicious heat my cock craves.

"Fuck me, babe!" She whispers, her words dripping with need. I rip the sheet off her, exposing the rest of her delectable body. In a flash, I spread her legs and push myself into her.

"Fuck!" I moan. The tight wetness welcomes me. I grip her legs tighter and slide fully in. The moans from her lips are music to my ears. Fuck, she was sexy. I slide out of her and back in. Taking in the sensation of warmth and wetness coating my cock. My hands grab on to her breast. The feel of them jiggling as I impaled her delights me. I thrust in and out of her sweetness, each thrust driving me closer to the edge.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me harder!" She screams, her pussy tightening against me. The sounds of our meeting fill the room. Her moans were bouncing off the wall. I thrust harder, the tension building up. She bites her lips with her eyes closed. I almost cum right there. I thrust deep into her. She arched her back and shattered over me.

"Oh fuck!" She screams as her cum coats my cock. The tremors from her orgasm pull me over the edge. I thrust in and out of her, getting closer to my end. I lower my head, bring my mouth to her breast. Sucking her, she moans, and I lose all control.

I pull out and cum on her. Riding out the wave of my orgasm, I grip her legs for support.

"Fuck, your pussy is so good, babe!" I exclaimed, leaning down to kiss her. She smiles proudly that she could undo me the way she did.

"You could have come inside of me if you wanted," Twyla says matter-a- fact. I know. Of course, I knew. But I couldn't.

"I know. I just love cumming over you. You're so fucking sexy!" I replied, leaning down to kiss her. It was a good cop-out. I didn't want to have to tell her I couldn't do it because it was something I did with girls I was serious about. Or rather, I only did it once, and it was with a girl that left me.

     I got up and quickly wiped her off. I looked around the room for my clothes. I needed to head out. I had to start my search for Rylee. Hayden's wedding was in a few weeks, and I had zero ideas about where to look or find her. If we didn't find her for over eight years, what made me think I could find her in a few weeks?

"Where are you headed?" Twyla asks, ebbing her hands up and down my chest. She was playing a dangerous game.

"Best Man duties. How about we meet up later for dinner," I suggest, turning around to peck those full lips of hers I adored, especially when around my cock.

"How about we skip dinner, and you come back here to fuck me senseless?" Twyla whispers in my ear. I capture her lips for a deep kiss. My tongue plunges into her mouth. She was so fucking sexy, it drove me insane. I wanted to take her again. But, I made a promise to Hayden.

"I'll hold you to that, babe," I replied before grabbing my stuff and heading out.

My cellphone rang, and I quickly answered it.

"You're fucking her again, aren't you?!" Hayden shouted through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear. Shit. Was he trying to make my ears bleed?

"What the fuck, Hayd?" I replied, returning the ear bleed.

"Damn it, O. We discussed this. Twyla is no good for you. Remember, the psycho keyed your car for not calling her back. Or what about how she told the press you were engaged to her. Why would you go back?" Hayden exclaimed frustrated.

"The pussy is so good, that's why. They say the crazy ones fuck the best!" I reply, chuckling. Hayden was right. Twyla was insane, but damn, the girl was fucking irresistible with a body like that.

"There is definitely no lies—-That's not the point! You need to get yourself out of that! ASAP!"

I sigh, "I know."

Hayden sighs, "I didn't want to have to say this, but You know why you cling to her right?"

I frown, "Why?"

Hayden admits, "She looks like Ry, O."

"No, she doesn't."

Hayden sighs again, "She does. I'm pretty certain that's how she looks right now. Maybe with less heavy chested, but her facial features and body types are the same."

I shake my head in disbelief, "Rylee was toned. Her body was a cheerleader body. Twyla is thick. She is sexy. She's so much—"

Hayden interjects, "Rylee stopped cheering after her accident. She wouldn't have a cheer body anymore. O, she was your girlfriend. Anyone with eyes could tell Rylee Scott was going to be thick. Cheer kept her in shape."

       My memories of her were fading. They were locked in my memory, but the little details were fleeting away. The memory of her in those skater skirts, how they cling to her hips. Of course, how could I forget those hips? Would she really be as shapely as Twyla? Would her body be so much different than I remembered?

"I don't see the similarities. Rylee is my past," I deny.

"Sure, deny, but Rylee Scott ruined you the day she walked into the glass in sixth grade." Hayden states. Part of me knew he was right, but I couldn't let her win again. Not after she took off without a warning or a message. I hated her for that. I hated how she didn't return. I didn't want to see her again, but I had to do what was best for my best friend.

"Anyways, I'm on my way. Let's find this damn girl!" I announce before increasing the speed.

Fuck Rylee Scott!