Does Anyone Want to Get Out?

"Operations control," Steve was leaning on the railing, staring out into the city of Washington D.C. through the glass of the elevator. The doors were about to close when the STRIKE team joined us. "Keep all STRIKE personnel on sight. Forensics," Rumlow said. "Cap, Darness," He greeted. "Rumlow," We responded, Steve turning around.

The elevator doors slid close, trapping us inside with the oddly tense atmosphere. "Evidence response found some fibers on the roof they want us to see. You wanna get the tac team ready?" Rumlow asked. "No, let's wait and see what it is first," Steve denied. "Right," Some of the men had their hands on their weapons, which only the most paranoid of us like Romanoff and I did. More men got onto the elevator, making it feel cramped with bodies.

"Sorry about what happened with Fury. Messed up what happened to him," Rumlow said, glancing back at us. "Thanks, man. Hope we catch the guy who did it," I said, as even more people got on. Two of them were big guys, too. I could tell Steve realized he was gonna have to fight his way out of this one.

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" He was looking at me out of the corner of his eye, urging me to get out of harm's way. "Yeah. Come on, outta the way, disabled person coming through," I pressed the button for the doors to open, rolling onto safe ground. "Good luck, Cap," The elevator doors closed, and the sounds of fighting erupted from the confined space. I quickly dialed Romanoff, knowing she was one of the few people I could trust. "Romanoff, get to the hospital Fury died as ASAP. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been compromised, don't trust anyone. Cap'll meet up with us as soon as he can," I said.

"Alright. See you there, Darness,"