Corks and Cars

"HYDRA doesn't like leaks," God, there he goes again. Sitwell had not stopped blabbing since we got in the car, he was like a 5-year-old on a road trip. "Then why don't you try sticking a cork in it before I stick you in a cork?" I threatened. "Insight's launching in 16 hours. We're cutting it a little bit close here," Romanoff said, forcing me to lean back. "I know. We'll use him to bypass the DNA scans and access the Helicarriers directly," Steve said.

"What?! Are you crazy? That is a terrible, terrible idea," Sitwell claimed. Suddenly, there was a thud and the window of Sitwell's side shattered, a metal arm reaching in and ripping him out, flinging him into oncoming traffic. A horn blared as he turned into a human pancake. At least he finally shut up. A bullet fired from the roof, Romanoff kicking me into the corner while rolling into the front seat, and kicking Sam's head out of the way as bullets tore into the headrest.

Sam slammed on the breaks, flinging the person on the roof off and onto the road. A metal arm glinted in the sun as the Winter Soldier slid to a stop, his fingers tearing up the concrete. He stood up, staring us down as we stared back. A car slammed into us, sending me into the seat in front of me. I twisted onto the consol thing in the middle as the soldier lept back onto the top of the car.

The back window shattered, and we were still moving forward because of the car behind us. We tried to get out of there, but the soldier reached in, grabbed the wheel, and ripped it out. "Shit!" Sam yelled as the soldier took off with our steering wheel. "Sam, grab Rue and pull her up here! Then hang on!" The car was obviously going to crash, and Steve pulled us out as the car flipped into the air, Sam and I falling off the door and rolling along the pavement. The soldier went over, grabbing a grenade launcher from a man as he went.

Steve took the brunt of the impact, flying onto the road below us. I rolled away under a car, hoping and praying the soldier wouldn't find me. I could hear the sounds of horns blaring, glass breaking, and cars smashing. Machine guns were going nonstop, the bullet casings landing on the ground and rolling off. A pair of feet appeared, a bit of skin revealing it was Sam.

"Sam?! What's going on?" I hissed. "Rue? What're you doing?" He asked, peering down. "I had to go with the flight method because my legs are two useless sacks of meat attached to my body!" I hissed. "I've been meaning to ask: Why do I recognize you?" He asked. "I'm Cyanide! But that isn't the problem! The problem is stalking towards us dressed in black leather and it has a grenade launcher!" I spat, then he ran away.

Another explosion went off, and Romanoff's feet appeared in my vision for a split second. "Она у меня. Найдите его и девушку," I have her, find him and the girl. Shit. A massive explosion went off, as people started checking under cars. Someone peeked under my car, then aimed a rifle at me.

"Skjut mig, jag vågar dig," I snarled. "У меня есть девушка!" I found the girl! "Босс захочет поговорить с ней," The boss will want to speak with her. The man dragged me out from underneath the car, hauling me up but my legs fell out from underneath me. "Вставать!" Stand up!

"Я не могу тебя ублюдок!" I snarled. I pushed on the small of his back, snatching his gun out of his hand as we fell to the ground. I aimed it at him, daring him to make a move. "Don't shoot, please! I hate this job, I never wanted it!" He begged. I considered him for a moment before deciding what to do.

"Toss me down to the lower section and you can live," I hissed. "And make it look like you're dragging me," I advised. He did as I asked, and I rolled away before another agent noticed I was still alive. Cars wailed up as I sat up against a car. Steve was staring at the soldier, whose mask and goggles had fallen off.

STRIKE agents approached, guns aimed at us. "Drop the shield, Cap! Get on your knees! Get on your knees!" Rumlow and several agents swarmed Steve, while another two came over, flinging the gun far away and grabbing my arms. "I'll take her," Rumlow said, grabbing my arms.

"Jag litade på er," I spat. I was beyond angry. First, our bargaining chip got turned into a pancake, now I'm being manhandled by a co-worker. He clicked handcuffs onto my wrists. He must've understood my words as something along the lines of I trusted you.

"Well, you shouldn't have,"