Hail S.H.I.E.L.D.

"This man declined the Nobel Peace Prize. He said 'Peace wasn't an achievement. It was a responsibility.' See, it's stuff like this that gives me trust issues," The doctor was now fiddling with my arm as we talked about what to do. My back could come at a later date. "We have to stop the launch," Romanoff said. "I don't think the council's accepting my calls anymore," He opened the case, revealing three chips. "What's that?" Sam asked.

"Once the Helicarriers reach 3,000 feet, they'll triangulate with Insight satellites, becoming fully weaponized," Hill said. "We need to breach those carriers, replace their targeting blades with our own," Fury said. "One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work because if even one of those ships remains operational, a whole lotta people are gonna die," She warned. "We have to assume everyone on board those carriers are HYDRA. We need to get past them, insert these server blades, and maybe, just maybe we can salvage what's left," Fury said. "We're not salvaging anything. We're not just taking down the carriers, Nick, we're taking down S.H.I.E.L.D.," Cap said.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. had nothing to do with--" He started. "You gave me this mission. This is how it ends. S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been compromised, you said so yourself. HYDRA grew right under your nose and nobody noticed," Cap said, determined. "Why do you think we're meeting in this cave? I noticed," He spat. "How many paid the price before you did?" Fury glanced down. "Look, I didn't know about Barnes," He defended.

"Even if you had, would you have told him? Or would you have compartmentalized that too, as you did with what happened to my father?" I spat. "S.H.I.E.L.D., HYDRA, it all goes," Fury looked upset, not something you saw often on the steeled Director. "He's right," Hill said softly, nodding when he looked at her. Then he looked at Romanoff, who leaned back her chair, then Sam. "Don't look at me. I do what he does, just slower," Sam shrugged.

"Well...looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain,"

looks like you're giving the orders now, Captain,"