three

Victoria Hunt

"Why are you so stressed over this?" Liya raised a brow, laying down comfortably on the couch in our room.

I shrugged,"I'm not but I don't want to leave in pyjamas do I?" I turned back to her with a small smile before pulling out a patterned blue shirt and blue shorts.

"You're wearing that?" She asked, pushing herself up and standing to her feet.

I nodded.

"When are your brothers coming to talk to you?" She continued with a small smirk which I didn't understand because of my slow nature.

"Alex messaged me earlier, he said that they would be here around ten." I answered, checking my phone.

"Why?" I asked and she grinned at me.

"Because I think you're more excited for this 'not date' than you're letting on." Liya replied and my mouth formed an 'O'.

"I'm not," I stated firmly, "I just want to figure out why he left." I told her and she nodded in understanding.

"Okay then, go get ready." She stood up again and I smiled at her.

After coming out of the bathroom I picked up my phone and put in my pocket. Liya was sitting her bed and looked up with a smile when I came out.

"You look amazing." She exclaimed, standing up just as there was a knock on our door.

I proceeded to open the door and stopped when I saw Vincent. He almost looked nervous if it wasn't for the arrogant exterior we all knew him for. He was wearing a loose fitting white shirt and black ripped jeans.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

I turned back to Liya who was grinning while giving me a thumbs up,"Bye, have fun don't do anything I wouldn't do." She said in a sing song voice, pushing me out of the room.

Before I could reply the door shut in my face and I turned around with a sheepish expression and we started walking down the hallway.

The walk was in comfortable silence until we made it outside to the parking lot. I followed Vincent, looking around for the car I remembered him having.

He stopped at a black motorbike and I shook my head when he motioned for me to get on.

"No way I'm getting on that death machine." I answered and he rolled his eyes with a small smile.

"Then we walk." He spoke, a smirk playing at his lips as my mouth hung open.

I huffed and shook my head, he handed me one of the helmets and I sighed, throwing my leg over the bike and putting it on.

"Hold on." He said and I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see.

"How stupid do you think I am?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his torso hesitantly.

"On a level from 1 to 10?" He questioned and I could almost see the the smirk.

"Whatever." I mumbled and he chuckled, starting up the bike. As we drove I looked at the lights illuminating the still busy streets. The sunset was a beautiful mix of orange, red and yellow.