🌨Hanahaki Disease🥀

Sapnap lifelessly lay on the bed. He hasn't been able to eat properly for the past three weeks, his skin had turned to the color of white. He's been coughing up flowers with blood on them.

"Fucking hana-h-haki disease.." he muttered as he coughs more flower petals covered with his blood.

Hanahaki disease is a disease where a person of one sided love begins to cought and vomit petals of flowers that is growing inside of their lungs. Which could lead to once death. The only way to get rid of it is by the reciprocation of the persons feelings.

But Sapnap's case is different because he knows for a fact that his hanahaki can never be removed..because his lover is inlove with someone else-..

"I can't fucking brea-" Sapnap stopped as soon as he felt vomiting up. He then rushed to the bathroom next to his bed and vomited more flower petals covered with blood.

Sapnap stayed silent...Then he heared his phone ring, meaning someone was calling him. He slowly walked back to his bed and slowly sat down on the edge.

He saw the called and noticed that it was Dream, the reason behind his suffering. Sapnap was wondering if Dream ever suffered the way sapnap was doing so. He didn't realize he was dozing off for minutes until the call had stopped ringing.

"Oh fuck!.." he cursed to his-self. Sapnap immediently called Dream back, after all he didn't wanna keep his 'lover' waiting for him. Dream picked up a second later.

"Yo dude, you okay? Why didn't you picked my call up earlier?" Dream asked to the other line

"Sorry i didn't notice you we're calling, i was in the bathroom" Sapnap made an 'excuse'.

"Oh okay then" Dream replied

"Why'd you called me anyways?" Sapnap asked with his heart bearing fast. He placed his left hand to his chest trying not to cough up

"Oh well i was wondering if you wanted to film a video with me and George!" Dream exclaimed excitingly

There he goes again, getting excited all over George. In case your wondering no, Sapnap isn't mad at George. He's not jelous either.

He's just mad with the fact that Dream will never see him the way Sapnap see's him. I mean who woudn't be?..

"Hello? Sapnap? You there?" Dream asked to the other line

"Oh yeah sorry, i was dozing off again-.." Sapnap answered this time he was less energetic than he already was.

"Sapnap, have you been doing okay? I mean you've been out of the world for the past few weeks. I'm worried for you dude" Dream asked clearly worried for his bestfriend

Sapnaps heart beats faster. "Dream cares for me?.." Sapnap asked to himself. "No, he doesn't care for like the way i want him to..." He tells himself again.

"Uh yeah I'm-..Okay!" Sapnap exclaims

"You sure buddy? You know if somethings bothering you, you can tell me. After all your my best friend!" Dream replies

Sapnap stayed silent for a quick second then he opened his mouth and said "Bestfriend huh?..is that all?-.."

"What are yo-" Before Dream could even finished talking Sapnap had already ended the call.

A tear trickled from his face..He was sad and tired of pretending. He wanted Dream to feel the same way he does for him. He felt-..fragmented

🧡

I can't keep this up, nothing i ever do works. My feelings only grow bigger for him.

I don't wanna die...

-
Ahaha imma just go hide mah self😀