𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

"Mornin', Two-faced! I made the decision to treat you guys out toda—"

Gojo's whole body froze once he barged in to the teenager's room,

"..."

"..."

"..."

SNAP

Gojo's grin almost dropped, "(y/n), I know you have your own life and you don't want big bro Satoru to dote and be protective of you but," The blindfolded silverette cracked his knuckles as he walk towards bed where the two confused, red-faced teenagers are currently resting, "I'm going to have to stop you right there,"

Gojo grabbed the back of Itadori's collar, who was still hugging the (h/c) sorcerer, much to the older man's dismay. He separated Yuji from the girl and lifts him up with only one hand. Both boys resembling a mother cat carrying its child. (y/n) would've laughed if it weren't for the embarrassing situation they were currently in.

"You," Satoru stare hardened behind his blindfold, "I hope you didn't do anything that I wouldn't do," His mouth twitched up, smiling menacingly at the boy. Itadori was too dumbfounded to even defend himself. What did he do? He doesn't know why he was hugging her like his life depended on it. He wasn't one to complain but...how did that happened?

The poor strawberry-haired boy racked his sleep-ridden brain and tried recall the series of events that happened last night,

he remembers that he went out,

he remembers talking to (y/n),

then, he fell asleep mid-conversation, he guesses.

Yuji furrowed his eyebrows, even more bewildered. How the fuck did that ha

"Hey! Hey! Don't drag Yuri into this! He didn't do anything!" The girl defended as she hastily stood up from the bed, hair disheveled. She looks like a sewer rat—The blindfolded man almost laughed but then he remembered that he was supposed to be angry. Gojo scoffed, distasteful, "That's what they all say,"

"No, damn it!" It was time to snitch, "He literally didn't do anything! It was Samuna who forced me to sleep here! He refused to let me go!" Yuji doesn't know if that made his case better or worse. He knew what the answer was once he nervously took a peek at the silverette's reaction, he was scarier than before—his aura was even more ominous. Both offending students shivered, sweating bullets.

She was perplexed as to why Sukuna didn't do anything to her—more specifically, killed her while she was slumbering. (y/n) was even more confused and irritated when she realized that she didn't even put any effort getting out of the curse's embrace, she just accepted her fate. Hell, she even fell asleep—even worse, she slept like a baby!

I couldn't help it! He was cozy!, she defended herself to no one in particular.

Once he calmed down, the teacher lets go of Yuji's collar, "Itadori, you better keep that damn Sukuna in check, or else," Gojo swiped his thumb across his neck repeatedly, making an 'I'll kill you' gesture. (y/n) sweat dropped, she doesn't know if he's joking anymore. Before the poor boy can even apologize, Gojo humphed. He crossed his arms and looks away from the two teenagers, pouting like a child, Kids these days, he mumbled.

"Get yourselves ready. I'm treating the whole class, " He announced, unenthusiastically, as he walks out of the room with a sour expression.

Once they heard the door slam shut, there was a very loud silence between the two. (l/n) and Itadori looked at each other, awkwardly, before shifting their gazes away.

"Let's pretend this never happened, " (y/n) said, feeling drained even if she just woke up.

"..Yes," Yuji can hear Sukuna cackling in his mind.

.

.

.

.

"Hey, is it just me or are the annoying people suspiciously quiet today?" Nobara murmured to Fushiguro as she eyes the other three. Megumi only shrugged nonchalantly, still looking at his phone. Deep inside, he was happy he finally found peace and quiet. He prays that it was like this everyday.

"Does that also include you?" Kugisaki scoffed at his remark and turned to the (h/c) girl next to her,

"Oy, (y/n), are you tired again? You're too quiet." She interrogated,

"..."

"Yuji? How about you? The hell happened to you?"

"..."

"...Sensei..?"

"..."

Nobara blanched when she saw Gojo's frown deepen. She glared at all three of them, "The fuck? Stop being quiet! It's creepy as hell!" Having no control with the tone of her voice, the passengers looks at them, irritated.

"........"

The three depressed looking sorcerers collectively sighed deeply. (y/n) closed her eyes and pretended to sleep, Yuji fiddled with his phone, opening random apps and then closing it and Gojo distracts himself by looking at the fast-moving environment outside the train.

Fushiguro Megumi vibes with this.

Kugisaki Nobara did not.

After the train arrived to it's designated destination, Nobara quickly grabbed (y/n)'s hand and dragged her out the vehicle, away from the boys. She then turned to them,

"I'll be taking (y/n)! She's been hanging around you boys that she became depressed!" The three quirked their eyebrows at the confident girl's statement. (y/n) can't help but silently agree. She definitely needed a breather and do some...girly things. Boy cooties. Ew.

"We'll be going shopping! Just text us where we'll be eating for lunch!" The boys watched Kugisaki chat animatedly to the girl—who, concerningly, walks like a zombie— as they slowly blended in with the crowd. And with that, they're gone.

The three sorcerers stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do now. Fushiguro waited for his teacher to excitedly point out a candy shop, or say something annoying or joke about some random shit, but only silence came out. Now this confused him. What he was expecting did not happen. The headache he was expecting to come did not happen.

Fushiguro slowly turned to the strawberry-haired boy to his left and squints his eyes, he's going to talk about the city they're currently visiting nonstop, Megumi chants in his head, like a wish he needs to happen. But like the last one, only silence came out.

He shrugged it off and took a step forward, only for the two quiet sorcerers to do the same thing. He raised his eyebrow at this, but he continued walking.

Tap

Tap

Tap

They should be talking by now, he thought as he continued window shopping. He took a descreet peek behind him and did a double take. He noticed that the two has a—rather concerning—large distance between them.

"..."

"..."

"..."

The two looked at him, silently questioning him why he stopped walking,

"Uh..."

Fushiguro only stood there, awkwardly, having no idea how to go about this.

The headache he was expecting early on, finally came.