~Primus Kelan~

We are all reunite at the Regulus's throne room.

Treasures of dying light bathe the mosaic floors, causing sporadic flashes of kaleidoscopic lights to gleam like the white glimmers on the ocean's surface. The colonnade around the interior is like a border, casting shadows beside the tables and tables of organic food. Elegant-carved dishes burst with fruits, all wild colours. Noticeably, there are servants at the rims that hold up trays of Venetian wine glasses, brimming with red. They surround the spacious area, clearly reserved for dancing, right before the vacant throne. Just left of it is an orchestra of nymph musicians.

An ensemble of tuned bells strung together to form chimes, timbrel, and a single head on a shallow body, furnished with four or more sets of jingles placed equidistantly around its frame. Double-headed drums providing rhythmic percussion through the melodic flute playing, aesthetic quality of whimsical music, only enhancing the ambiance of an enchanted forest feel.

The dance floor awash with Terra nobility, all robed in exotic silks, both males and females alike. Most mill about on the sidelines with dark red wine in their grasp, all nattering politely in cluttered clumps. Mostly to give space to those who frolic in the centre, occupied by hand-holding couples in a linear formation, performing various combinations of small bows and a series of walking steps completed by drawing the back foot up to the leading foot. Their gentle yet graceful movements matching both the speed and elegance of the music.

"From here you are on your own," Cassia whispers. "We can only be presented with the Regulus and Regine, so many fortunes to you."

Cassia and Lila's arms are looped around mine, and they both give me a reassuring squeeze.

"Thank you," I say, glancing at Lila, "to you both."

They release me, and I propel forward like a child learning how to walk. It's been a while since I have worn heels but with every stride, my walk becomes more stable. My strut buoyed by rising confidence, neatly entwining my hands before my stomach, spine elongated.

At first, I only thought there was only one point of entry to the throne room but it turns out that there are many. As I approach, more heads begin to turn my way, my presence stealing the attention. Most of the staring linger below my neck. During my aimless travel, I'm intercepted by Solaris. He wears a green tunic embellished by turquoise embroidery that adorns the collar before streaking down into two ornate stripes. The detailing repeats around the cuffs of his sleeves.

"You look...." His eyes widen, his gaze roaming down my body, respectfully admiring every inch of the dress. "Well...no words can do justice to such an immeasurable sight."

"Why, thank you," I say, dropping into a flattering curtsey. "You look stellar yourself, Solaris."

My eyes scour the clusters of Terra nobles. The Herems have been quite busy in my untimely advent. Most of them coaxing many first ranks, their prestige boosted by the stature of their horns or antlers.

Especially one Terra that catches the eye with spread-out antlers; symmetrical, overreaching, and as extensive as a head of a stag. He has two pairs of crow-like eyes, his impressive frame enveloped in heavy dark brown clothing, with only other Terra nobles around him; it seems like they are all vying for his attention, but he is too occupied taking ample sips of his wine. 

Cassia mentioned that those who wear bark wood colour clothing are harvesters of earth globs, and my guess is that he must be Green Earl Moray.

And of course, Vince is the centre of attention. His voice foghorn loud when he is booming out a guffaw, a mellifluous sound. His innate confidence affixed to his proud broad shoulders, emanating assertiveness is the enticing allure that draws anyone.