Extra cool kool-aid and kissing

Karasuno just won a game, and Daichi planned to have a celebration party. He and his boyfriend, Sugawara, decorated the gym with lights and speakers, they also bought lots of food because knowing the team, they needed triple the amount that they would normally need.
"I think that's all we need to do" Daichi said as he wiped his forehead with his arm.
"Yep I think so! So all we need to do is get the team here at 8:00!" Suga replied, shining his pearly white teeth at Daichi.
"Yeah, I'll text them in the group chat" Daichi said as he gave Suga a kiss on the cheek and then left.

8:00 PM
PARTY TIME!

The whole team was at the gym and they were all talking and having a good time. Kageyama and Hinata were goofing around, as usual. Keep in mind, the two have had the biggest crushes on each other since the beginning of high school, but they were both sure that their feelings toward each other were definitely not mutual.

Tanaka and Noya, of course, snuck Vodka into Hinata and Kageyama's Kool Aid without them knowing. The two first years were still goofing off, oblivious to the attempts of flirting from one another. Tsukishima, on the other hand, saw the vodka be poured into the two cups, and Tsukki being Tsukki, dared Hinata to chug the cup of vodka Kool Aid. Hinata, of course, accepted and downed the whole thing in 5 seconds. Kageyama felt competitive and chugged his in 3. Of course they both asked for more so one of them could win the competition.
"Tanaka! Noya! Get those two more COOL Aid!" Tsukki said, emphasizing the "kool" so they knew what he meant.
"That tasted a little bitter" Hinata said.
"You idiot that's just kool aid flavor" Kageyama snapped back, bonking Hinata on the head.
Tanaka and Noya came back with two large glasses of special Kool-Aid. Hinata and Kageyama both chugged them at the same speed and finished at the same time. They of course, asked for more. The same thing happened. Over and over and over. They decided to stop once they Weren't able to walk in a straight line. This was when Suga and Daichi realized that Kageyama and Hinata were drunk. They started walking over to them, but they flopped out of the door before they could get there.

They ran a couple of feet outside the gym before collapsing onto the ground, laughing.
"Hahaha! Thet wathhhsh fuhhn" Hinata slurred
"Hahaaaaaaaaa" Kageyama laughed. They looked at eachother for a very seconds before Kageyama said "HINATAAAAAAA I LIKE YAOUUUUUUU!"
"Waaaaaat? I likuh yaouuuuu tooooo kagsssss" Hinata said back, wobbling while sitting down. He crawled over to Kageyama and into his lap. Grabbing Kagayama's face with both hands, he said "sooooo yaouuuu won't mind if I do tissssss?" As he mashed their lips together. Kageyama was shocked at first, but he soon accepted his fate. He licked Hinata's bottom lip asking for permission, and hinata gladly accepted, opening his mouth, and soon their tongues were exploring each other's mouths. It was a sloppy kiss since they were both drunk, but it was great nonetheless. Hinata whined into Kageyama's mouth asking for more. Kageyama move his mouth down to Hinata's neck, leaving a trail of hickeys before moving back up to his mouth. They resumed their kiss until Hinata whined again. Kageyama parted his mouth from Hinata's and got up.
"Come on letshshssss go" he said as he grabbed Hinata's wrist and drug him off of the ground. The two drunken teens stumbled to Kageyama's house, it wasn't that far and Kageyama's parents were rarely home. They wobbled up the stairs and into Kageyama's bedroom. Hinata lifted his arms up and said
"Off" Kageyama got the hint and took Hinata's shirt off, soon they were both in just their boxers. Kageyama flopped onto his bed, and Hinata fell on top of him, and they fell asleep.

NEXT CHAPTER

Hangover
Thinking al of the wrong things
Kissing
Discovering feelings?