PARTYYYYY

PARTY TIME
CHAOS

HELLO PEOPLEEEE

idk if there will be smut this chapter so wait and seeeeee

The party took place at Suga's house. Suga's home was huge, turned out that his family was incredibly wealthy, you would think a rich kid would act super stuck up like Tsukki, but Suga was super nice, and never talked about his money, in fact nobody knew that Suga was rich until Daichi suggested to have the party at Suga's house because his parents were out of town for a few weeks. The first people to show up were Daichi and Asahi. They planned to decorate the downstairs before the younger boys got there. Kiyoko and Yachi arrived second with all of the food that they made the night before. The second years came after Yachi and Kiyoko, Tanaka and Noya smashed through the door, eager to see Suga's house, while Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and and Narita walked in behind them, apologizing for their stupidity. Tsukki and Yamaguchi came next, with LOTS of alcohol, nobody was surprised.

"Go put it on the table" Suga said. "we are going to play a drinking game later"

Hinata and Kageyama were the last to get there. they were greeted with welcoming arms. "Okay everyone! Help yourselves to the food! there is water and soda in the fridge!" Suga said. Everyone talked back and forth for about an hour while snacking and drinking.

"Hey! Everyone come here!" Daichi said from the living room where there was a big open spot for everyone to sit in a circle. "We're gonna play a game!". everyone made their way over to the living room. "Okay, here are the rules of the game" Daichi said as he was carrying several bottles of varying brands of alcohol. "So, we are playing drink or dare. It is basically truth or dare but if you don't want to do the dare, or tell the truth, you take a shot" Daichi explained, opening a bottle of vodka. "Okay who wants to go first?"

"I will." Tsukki said with a grin. "Hinata. Truth or dare"

"Dare!" Hinata shouted.

"I dare you to sit on Kageyama's lap for the rest of the night" Tsukki said, hoping to embarrass Hinata. Hinata got up, trotted over to Kageyama, and sat on his lap. Kageyama ended up being the flustered one. It was now Hinata's turn.

"Ennoshita, Truth or dare"

"Truth."

"Are you and Tanaka dating?" Hinata asked. Ennoshita took a shot.

"HEY!" Tanaka yelled. The game went on like that for around two hours, everyone was drunk, Kageyama ended up in a Maids dress with thigh high socks and cat ears. Daichi would not stop saying "Whats popping bitches". Asahi and Noya were making out every two to the minutes, Ennoshita and Tanaka disappeared into another room, and everyone else was just being chaotic.

Suga started playing music, that caused Kageyama and Hinata to dance on a table and Hinata was throwing it back on Kageyama and fell. Noya proposed to Asahi and he said yes, Daichi was the priest. While everyone was bopping to the music, Hinata and Kageyama got off of the table and Kageyama picked Hinata up bridal style and carried him to one of the guest bedrooms. He plopped Hinata down onto the queen size bed and stared at him.

"What" Hinata said, gazing up at Kageyama with his beautiful brown eyes. Kageyama couldn't take it anymore, he leaned down and kissed Hinata, wrapping his arms around him, causing him to fall over onto him. Hinata wound his fingers in Kageyama's hair as their tongues clashed. Kageyama flipped over, letting go of Hinata for a brief moment, then beckoned to him. Hinata came over, and sat on Kageyama's lap. He leaned down and kissed the Raven haired boy. He scooted backwards and started rocking his hips back and forth on Kageyama's thigh. Kageyama didn't' know what to do, he just watched as the little tangerine rubbed against him. Kageyama had enough of that, so he moved so that Hinata was now just sitting on the bed, pouting. Kageyama leaned forward and unzipped Hinata's pants, taking them off along with his boxers with one swift motion. He put his middle finger up to Hinata's mouth.

"Suck" He said. Hinata sucked on Kageyama's finger until Kageyama said "Stop" He let his finger go with an audible "pop" Kageyama spread Hinata's legs apart and lifted his hips up. "Ready?" He asked.

"Just do it before I change my mind" Hinata said, breathing heavily. Kageyama leaned in and kissed Hinata while inserting his finger inside if Hinata to the first knuckle. He could hear Hinata's heart beat faster, so broke the kiss and whispered into Hinata's ear,
"I love you, Hinata" in a low and raspy voice.

"Hngh~" Hinata moaned as Kageyama mover his finger all the way in and begun to move it. "M-More~" He managed to breath out. Kageyama inserted a second finger and began scissoring inside of Hinata. He rubbed against a certain spot and Hinata's walls clenched around his fingers as he arched his back "AAH~ Right there! Don't stop! AAH~" Hinata yelled out, probably loud enough for the whole team to hear, but they didn't care. Hinata was a moaning mess and was starting to grind against Kageyama's fingers causing them to hit his prostate over and over. "AH~ COMING!~" Hinata yelled as he arched his back and let out the loudest moan in history as he climaxed. Kageyama took his fingers out of Hinata and walked over to the bathroom to wash them off. He came back to Hinata, still out of breath, layed down on the bed with his head against the headboard, and patted the spot next to him. He took off the Maids dress to reveal that he was wearing a white lace thong, but the undergarment was not doing a very good job of covering him up, because it was quite see through. Hinata looked at him in awe, then crawled over to

Kageyama and sat on his lap once again. Hinata took his own shirt off, then Kageyama's tiny thong. Hinata was completely naked, Kageyama was also, except for the thigh high socks that he decided to leave on. Hinata positioned himself above kageyamas length, then inserted it into himself slowly. It was quite the stretch.
Hinata felt mostly pain, but then he started moving and then felt the pleasure. Hinata was bouncing up and down on Kageyama's length, then it hit his prostate and his walls clenched "AAAAH!~" he moaned and started going faster. Kageyama pulled out then put Hinata in doggy style and pounded into him. "Ah~ AH!~" Hinata moaned as kageyama found his sweet spot again. "Coming!~" Hinata managed to moan out.
"Lets come together~" Kageyama said. with one final thrust, Kageyama came inside Hinata and Hinata's semen was all over his hand, because he had been jerking himself off too. They both got cleaned up and then went to sleep, cuddling.

Sugawara opened the door to the guest room where Hinata and Kageyama were "Hey Guys! We are all gonna have a sleepover so you are welcome to stay the night-" Suga's voice faded out when he realized that the two were just about to fall asleep. "Oh... OH GOODNIGHT" Suga said as he walked away and slammed the door behind him.

THANKS FOR READINGGGG

hehee I was right the smut made me uncomfortable

NEXT CHAPTER

idk ill make it up as i go. next chapter is probably the last chapter sooooo yeah :D