Shoyō Hinata, will you marry me?

HELLO HOMIES

SORRY THIS CAME OUT SO LATE! I ACCIDENTALLY CLOSED THE TAB THAT THIS WAS ON AND GUESS WHAT

IT DIDNT SAVE!

N E WAYS I HOPE YOU LIKE THE WHOLESOME BOIS!!

Kageyama and Hinata moved in with each other after they graduated high school, though they were on seperate volleyball teams, they were still able to see each other. The two had been dating for four years, and with their fifth anniversary coming up in a few weeks, Kageyama had plans to propose to Hinata. The two were still in touch with their old team, as well as other teams! Kageyama had grown quite close to Kiyoko, since Hinata always wanted to go to "Brunch" with her and Yachi. What even is brunch? After graduating high school, Kiyoko now coached alongside Ukai at the Karasuno gym, and Kageyama had something planned, but he needed to know if it would work. He had Kiyoko's number, so he called her,

"Good afternoon Kiyoko!" Kageyama said happily through the phone.

"Hi Kageyama! What's up?" Kiyoko said in a cheery tone

"Well, Hinata and I's five year anniversary is coming up, and I have plans to propose to Hinata. I have a ring already, I just need to know if I would be able to use the gym at Karasuno?"

"Oh wow! Congratulations Yama! I just need to ask Ukai, he's here with me at the gym right now...... He said it's fine, only if the team has a meet up and helps decorate!" Kiyoko said.

"Thank you so much Kiyoko! And I will need all the help I can get for this, I have so many plans! Just don't let anyone tell Hinata."

"Of course! We'll meet up in an hour!" Kiyoko said, then hung up. Kageyama felt so happy to have a friend like Kiyoko. He figured that he should go and get some decorations and stuff.

Time Skip

Kageyama walked into the Karasuno gym, still used to seeing it because the team met up here to play volleyball every two weeks or so. Kiyoko, of course, told the team about Kageyama's plans, and they all freaked out. Kageyama explained his plan to the team, and they all picked out what part of the project they would be doing. The team got to decorating! Asahi and Tsukishima strung Lights and streamers from the ceiling, while Noya and Tanaka did a surprisingly good job of making a heart out of rose petals in the middle of the floor. Kageyama, Kiyoko, and Yachi all worked on hanging up a canvas for a projector that was on the ceiling to project onto. Yamaguchi worked on the 3d rose heart right beside the canvas. Kinoshita and Narita worked on hooking up the speakers. The decorating was finished in exactly three weeks and it was time for the big moment. Kageyama took the ring out of a drawer and put it into his coat pocket. He was walking over to Hinata, who was sitting on the couch eating cookies.

"Oi, Shoyō we're gonna go the old gym, the team is waiting for us." He said, trying to hide his smile.

"Sure babe! Let me just get my shoeeeees on... Okay! Lets go!" Hinata said as he pulled his left, then right shoe on. The two boys got into the car, Kageyama driving.

"Oh and, there is a surprise there too!" Kageyama said. Hinata didn't bother to ask what, because Kags took things like surprises VERY seriously, surprises were meant to be surprises. The two arrived at the gym, got out of the car and started walking. They stopped at the door when kageyama said, "Okay, now close your eyes." as he put a blindfold over Hinata's eyes.

"yamayamaaaa what are you doing?" Hinata said as he started giggling. Kageyama opened the door to the gym and guided Hinata through it, into the heart of rose petals, in front of the canvas. Kageyama pulled out a remote, untied the bandana that was around Hinata's eyes, and pressed play. Hinata took in the scene before him, golden fairy lights all around him, roses... he looked in front of him as the song Electric Love by BØRNS started to play. There was of course something playing, but what? Hinata observed closer, now seeing that it was all the clips of his and Kageyama's quick attack. The video came to an end, "Tobio..." Hinata said, as he saw his boyfriend, HIS boyfriend walking twoards him.

"Shoyō, I am the luckiest man alive..." Kageyama said, standing in front of Hinata. "I love you with all of my heart, and I never want to let you go, so if you wouldn't mind, will you turn the page and start a new chapter of your life with me?" he said, tears welling up in his eyes. " Shoyō Hinata, will you marry me?" Kageyama asked, kneeling down to the ground and pulling out the ring box and opening it. Hinata was shocked, he had just been proposed to? OH MY GOD HE HAD JUST BEEN PROPOSED TO!

"Yes!!!" Hinata shouted, starting to cry. Kageyama stood up and Hinata jumped into his arms and kissed him. The two boys were crying of happiness. When Hinata let go of Kageyama, a ring was slipped onto his finger. It was a diamond ring with alexandrite, his birthstone, in the shape of an infinity symbol with one big diamond in the middle, with the word "fly" engraved on the band of the ring. Hinata cried even harder as he took in the sight of the ring, and then his teammates coming out of the club room.

"Congratulations!!!" they all said in unison, hugging the two. while in the embrace, Kageyama mouthed the words "Thank you" to Kiyoko through his smile. Kageyama was genuinely smiling, Hinata was the only one who had seen this...

"OH MY GOD?! KAGEYAMA IS SMILIIIING? WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SATAN CHILD?" Tanaka yelled.

"Way to ruin the moment, Tana" Ennoshita said, bonking Tanaka on the head with a flower.

NEXT CHAPTER
WEDDINGGGG

LAST CHAPTER :(