Confession and Shenanigans

The next morning, the two boys woke up and made their way to morning practice. They saw each other as they were about to walk into the gym, so they had no choice to walk in together. The boys walked through the door, and the whole team looked at them, SOMEONE (Tsukki) told the team about what was going to happen yesterday.

Suga walked up to Hinata and asked, "How did it go?" Hinata was still standing next to Kageyama so he turned his head at Kags, glared at him and looked back at Suga and said

"I'll tell you in a minute." Suga said okay tell him after everyone left the changing room.

"Okay everyone! go get changed for practice!" Daichi yelled. The changing room was utter chaos, Tanaka was choking Noya with his shirt, and Asahi looked as if he was going to have a stroke because of it. Suga and Daichi were dying of laughter. Everyone left the changing room to go get warmed up for practice except Suga and Hinata.

"What happened?" Suga asked.

"Well... I went over to Kageyama's house to confess after I talked to you..."

"Oh? Well that can't be it, what happened after?"

"After that, I was walking up the sidewalk and then I saw someone with Kageyama..." Tears started to well up in his eyes "she was really pretty and they were hugging and laughing, she was super young too... I think... I THINK THATS HIS GIRLFRIEND. AND HE KISSED ME MORE THAT ONCE! I THOUGHT THAT KISSING SOMEONE MEANS YOU LIKE THEM" Hinata said the last part as the tears started to roll down his face.

"Oh no... I don't know what to say... thats a dick move, kissing you then being in a relationship with another person. I think you should ask him if he is in a relationship... that seems like the best way to go. I'm so sorry Hinata." Suga said as he pulled Hinata into a hug. Then they could hear the club room door open then close. It was Kageyama.

"Erm... Daichi told me to see what you two were up to." He said.

"Oh! I was just giving some advice! I was just leaving!" Suga said as he walked out of the room. Hinata stared at Kageyama with a look only described as murderous.

"why are you still here?! get out Im grabbing something!" Hinata yelled.

"Oi dumbass, i was in the clubroom the whole time." Kageyama said.

"What do you mean"

"What I mean is that I never left and hid around the corner and faked coming in so I wouldn't be caught. And now that I know why you have been so pissy with me today, let me explain." Kageyama said.

"Explain what. I know already." Hinata said as he tried to shove past Kageyama.

"Wait there, you have it all wrong." Kageyama said as he pinned Hinata against the a locker. "my 'girlfriend' is actually my mom's younger sister, my aunt Tsugi. She is staying with us for a while and the reason that we were hugging and laughing is that i told her about you and came out as gay to her, too. Then we saw you crying in front of my house but you bolted before i could even get off of my front porch." Kageyama said.

"Oh... so... um do you..." Hinata blushed as he realized he overreacted

"Like you? Yes, you dumbass. of course I like you" Kageyama interrupted Hinata. Hinata blushed even more as he realized that he was still pinned against a locker. "Oh I'm sorry, Kageyama said as he released Hinata. Hinata, instead of leaving, grabbed Kageyama's face and kissed him. Kageyama pulled away and said "Wait, so does this mean we're dating?"

"I guess so." Hinata replied, grinning. Kageyama leaned forward and touched Hinata's forehead with his own. Kageyama kissed Hinata again, but this time the kiss was more passionate, slow. Hinata was once again pinned to the locker. Hinata nibbled on Kageyama's bottom lip, Kageyama complied and opened his mouth. Hinata's tongue slipped inside Kageyama's mouth, and Kageyama's in his. their lips were molded together. Hinata moaned into Kageyama's mouth, and that made Kags go insane. He grabbed Hinata's ass and pushed it against him. He was hard as a fucking rock. Hinata rocked his hips against Kageyama, earning a deep groan from the other.

 Hinata rocked his hips against Kageyama, earning a deep groan from the other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The door opened.

"Hey you guys need to get out hereee..." The voice of Noya appeared then faded out. "OHMYGOD WHAT" he screeched then ran out of the room. Kageyama and Hinata soon followed. Of course Noya was telling the team, its Noya of course. "KAGEYAMA AND HINATA WERE MAKING OUT IN THE CLUB ROOM" Noya screeched. His voice echoed througout the whole gym. The team saw the two boys walking out of the club room and just stared.

"Hey! are you guys daaaaaaating?" Tanaka asked.

"Yeah..." Kags and Hinata both said in unison.

"FUCK YEAH WE NEED TO HAVE A PARTYYYYYYYY!" Noya yelled.

NO ALCOHOL THIS TIME, NOYA!" Asahi yelled back.

Notes:

HELLO THANK YOU FOR READINGGGGGGGGG
that makeout scene made be HELLA uncomfortable to write lol

THE ART USED IN THIS CHAPTER IS NOT MY OWN

Next chapter
PARTYYYYY
party shenanigans and maybe smut idk
there will DEFINITLEY be alcohol
MARRIAGE

WELL UNTIL NEXT TIME YOU SILLY GOOSES

How Kageyama and Hinata Realized the Feelings are Mutualजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें