"Heather" Part 2

Who is the blonde lady and why is she with Kageyama

HELLO PEOPLEEEEEE

PART TWO OF THE HEATHER PART OF THE SERIES! READ FURTHER TO FIND OUT WHO MYSTERY LADY IS!
---------------------------------------------

KAGEYAMAS POV

"Kageyama! Hello!" A blonde woman said as she came through the door of the Kageyama household.

"Oba!" Kageyama said as he saw his aunt, his mom's younger sister in the doorway. he jumped into her arms and gave her a bear hug.

"I haven't seen you since you were little!" The woman said. Kageyama's mother walked out of the kitchen where she was making dinner.

"Tsugi How nice of you to drop by! I am making dinner, you are welcome to stay if you like!" Mrs. Kageyama said. Kageyama's aunt Tsugi was visiting from America, which she moved to when Kageyama was only eight years old, and she only came back every few years because she has been so busy with her career in modeling. Tsugi was 24 and Kageyama's mom was 41. She kept in touch with Kageyama and always sent him the coolest things from America. she also agreed to stay for dinner, and as they were cleaning up the food, she got a call.

"Hello?"

...

"Oh... well why didn't you tell me BEFORE I came?!"

...

"Yeah well hold on a minute" Tsugi looked apologetically at her sister and said "I am TRULY sorry for such short notice, but my manager did not get me a hotel to sleep at while i visited you guys, so would it be ok if I stayed with you for my time here?"

"Of course! you can sleep in the guest room! Kageyama! go get the room ready!" Kageyama's mom replied, scooting Kageyama away to get the room prepared.

"She said I can stay, so you are lucky that you still have a job, BAKA" Tsugi said as she hung up.

~Time Skip~

Kageyama walked into the room where his aunt was staying.

"Oba I have something to tell you..." He said, blushing and looking at the ground.

"What's up, Kageyama?" She asked, putting down her book titled "Hookers or Cake"

"Well... I like someone, and I think they like me too..." He said, still blushing.

"OOOOOOO Tobio has a cruuuuuuuuuuush!" She said, wiggling her eyebrows.

"OBA! shushhhhh" Kageyama said as he was giggling.

"Who is the lucky lady?" Tsugi asked.

"Well... they're a friend... and the she is a he" Kageyama said.

"OH! okay then let me correct myself, who is the lucky gentlemannnnnn?" Tsugi replied back.

"Wait, you aren't disgusted?" Kageyama asked, now following his aunt into the living room.

"What? Why would I be? Tobio," she said, putting her hands on his shoulders and looking him in his eyes, Kageyama could swear she could see his soul "You love who you love, and nobody, and i mean NOBODY has a say in it, and if you think your friend likes you back, go for it! Tell him how you feel!" She said, hugging him. Tsugi ended the embrace, and looked at Kageyama, only to see that he was crying tears of happieness, and laughing. she started laughing too, and they hugged again. The hug ended, and Kageyama just so happened to look out of the main window, showing the sidewalk in front of his house and he saw a little figure that was shaking, he stared at it for a few seconds then it moved. Then the figure moved, only to show the tear streaked face of Hinata Shoyo. Kageyama immediately ran to the front door, but as soon as he opened the door, Hinata was gone. "Whats wrong?" Tsugi asked him. Kageyama's happy tears immediately turned to tears of sadness, confusion, and fear.

"That was the person I was telling you about... he was crying on the sidewalk? I don't know why though..." He said, his voice shaking.

"hey... hey... its gonna be fine! I promise!" Tsugi said, hugging Kageyama and rubbing his back and patting his head while he cried into her shoulder. "Shhh... shhh... now, go rest and you can talk to him tomorow." Tsugi said.

Kageyama went into his room and called Hinata, no answer. Texting might do it. Left on delivered. Kageyama kept calling and texting all night, he didn't get a wink of sleep. He wonders what he did that made Hinata treat him this way. He decided he would talk to him tomorow at morning practice.

thank you for reading!

NEXT CHAPTER
litterally everyone being confused
kageyama being wierd
hinata being sad and moody
locker room kissing??