A Sweet Ending to a New Begining

OHMYGOD I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO UPLOAD

School has ben a big phat booty cheek, and I have some family shenanigans going on at the moment! But... I FOUND SOME TIME TO UPLOAD HEEHEE

This is the last chapter sooooo thank you all who made it this far!

A few months later was the wedding. Kiyoko and Yachi decorated the scene beautifully. The wedding was going to take place in the woods, surrounded by trees. There was a large clearing there, it was a large circle of nothing. no trees, no bushes, nothing. But it was the perfect spot for Kageyama and Hinata! Kageyama was at his and Hinata's apartment, while Hinata was getting ready at Suga and Daichi's house. Kageyama was wearing a simple black tux, with his har done nice, he even got a haircut! Hinata was wearing a white tux that fit his body shape perfectly, accompanied by a veil that was longer than he was tall.

Hinata put on some face powder and called it good, so he was ready. Hinata's best man would've been Kageyama, but ya know... he is marrying him so his best man was Kenma! Kenma was, very strangely, exited? He was way to exited, if he could have done a backflip he would have. Kageyama's best man was Oikawa, for some odd reason. He just felt close with Oikawa, because he was the first person Kageyama came out to, and Oikawa was super accepting, kind of like a mom. (A/N Before this whole fanfic happened, kags came out to oikawa as gay, so there ya go!) Hinata was walking out the front door to Suga's car when he heard Daichi yell.

"Hinata! Your Veil!" Daichi had Hinata's long white veil attached to a crown of jewels in his hand. He handed it to Hinata and got into his car with Suga and Bokuto. Hinata looked at the veil and almost started crying. 'this is really going to happen. I'm marrying the man of my dreams today...' he thought to himself then got into the car. Kageyama was already there mingling with the guests, which included the whole teams of: Shiratorizawa, Aoba Johsai, Nekoma, and Fukurodani, Kageyama's mom and aunt, and Hinata's mom and sister. (A/N basically all of the "basic" teams? Idk they are some of the teams we are introduced to earlier in the anime/manga) Hinata had to sneak around everyone, especially Kags, so he wouldn't see him and freak out. The time for talking came to an end at sunset, that was when Kiyoko switched on all of the fairy lights she had strung around the trees on. The two women had decorated the place in the woods amazingly. There were white streamers strung around the circles of the trees, and accompanied with the lights, it looked magical. The two also made some makeshift stairs that lead up to the arch, which was also decorated in lights, streamers, and roses. There was a long white runner ther went up to the arch, and on both sides there were the seats that the guests would sit in. On the other side of the clearing, there was a canopy lit up by fairy lights and candles, and had tables and chairs under it. In the center of it all, was the wedding cake. The cake was a six tier, chocolate cake with white icing. the decorations were beautiful. there were artificial roses, along with edible pearls. The best part about it though, was the topper. It was a statue of Kageyama and Hinata dancing, Kageyama's arm around Hinata's waist, Hinata's arm around his neck, both of their arms extended in front, clasped together.

The time for the ceremony came, everyone took their seats and Kageyama and Oikawa were standing at the arch.

"Congratulations Kags." Oikawa said as he hugged Kageyama.

The song "Here Comes the Sun" by The Beatles started playing over the bluetooth speakers (A/N OKAY FUNNY STORY, I heard this song like a day ago and I was like... OMG HINATA IS THE SUN SO THIS WILL PLAY WHEN HE WALKS DOWN THE AISLE) Hinata came out from the trees, carrying a bouquet of roses, the flower of his birth-month, June. He had his Veil on, trailing behind him as he walked down the aisle toward where Kageyama, Oikawa, and Kenma were waiting. As soon as Kageyama saw Hinata, He started crying. Hinata reached the arch.

"Hey" He said to Kageyama.

"Hi" Kageyama said back.

The two boys were now facing each other and they were going to exchange vows. Kageyama went first. He pulled out a little slip of paper and read, "You are my mine. My puzzle piece. Even after just meeting you, I felt like I'd known you my whole life, and now I get to know you forever, as your husband and best friend." He said, starting to cry again. Hinata wiped the tears of happiness off of his cheeks, and read his.

"While climbing the attractive Mount Everest of your mind, I attempted to hike a little higher to take a peek at your soul. I lost my footing on that trail... and there is where I fell in love." He said, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. Natsu, the ring Bearer and the flower girl, jogged up to the two boys. She handed them their rings and then ran away. The two boys snickered at the little girl. Kageyama took Hinata's hand in his.

"I give you this ring to wear as a symbol of our unbreakable bond. It is a reminder of my eternal faith and unwavering dedication. I will cherish you now, and forever" He said as he slipped the ring onto Hinata's finger. Hinata then took Kageyama's hand in his.

"With this ring, we forge a new path on our adventure together. I love you, always, as my husband as well as my best friend." and He slipped the ring onto Kageyama's finger.

"You may now kiss the groom!" he priest announced. The two moved closer together and locked lips. Hinata wrapped his arms around Kageyama's neck and Kageyama wrapped his arms around Hinata's waist. Everyone cheered and clapped. Fireworks went off in their heads. The marriage was official, they were going to spend the rest of their lives together, happy.

The feelings were indeed, mutual.

END

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG thank you all for readinggggggg
I cried while making this chapter it was cute. I enjoyed writing this so much!

Thank you to whomever made it to this point, and thank you to whoever was reading since chapter one came out :)
especially thanks to my cousin, who helped me out so much with this story!

There is going to be a christmas special out soon!! I promise it will wither come out before or on Christmas!