Chapter 1

Hello, My name is Mason Jade Grier and I am 16 years old. I am also the sister of Nash and Hayes Grier. I have long brown hair and brown eyes, wierd right? Most people would think I would have blue eyes, but nope, I have brown.

Right now, I'm on a plane heading toward North Carolina. I'm going to live with my dad and siblings. The last time I saw them I was 7 years old... so that was 9 years ago. I even have a little sister named Skylynn that I haven't met yet.

My mom has gotten sick. She's always in the hospital getting worked on. My mom said it would be best if I came and lived with my dad.

I can't wait till I get to my dads so I can see my brothers and dad again. I've missed them so much! I also can't wait to meet my new little sister!

I have been on the plane for a while so I'm really tired. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. Soon, sleep take over.

***

"Ma'am? Were almost here." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see a women in a outfit airplane outfit with really short blonde hair and bright green eyes. "You should get ready before we land."

My dad told me that the boys would be here to pick me up so I grabbed my bags and started looking for them. Since I haven't seen them for 9 years, I don't really know what they look like.

After looking around for a while, I finally saw 3 boys with the brightest blue eyes. They have to be them.

"Will?" I asked, the oldest looking one. He was closest to me. He turned around and his eyes got big. He then ran to me and picked me up, spinning me around.

"Mason!" Will said, and then put me down. Then I felt 4 arms wrap around me.

"Nash, Hayes." I smiled, hugging them back. I can't believe I'm acually seeing them again.

"I missed you guys so much!" I said feeling a tear roll down my cheek.

"We missed you too!" Hayes said. I giggled and messed his hair up. "Hey! The hair didn't do anything to you!"

"Whatever you say!" I said and grabbed my bags.

"Need help?" Nash asked. I nodded and Nash picked up another one of my bags.

-
Finally we made it home. Me and Nash grabbed my bags and walked towards the house.

"Hey guys! Tell mom I went home. I'll be back later." Will said, getting back in his car. Hayes then opened the door for us and we walked in. The house was big!

"Where's dad?" I asked and as if we planned it, dad appeared in the living room.

"Mason!" Dad yelled and grabbed me into a bone crushing a bear hug. I hugged back.

"Daddy! I missed you so much." I said and we let go. Daddy. It feels so weird finally getting to say that again.

"I have some people I want you to meet." Dad said and we walked to the kitchen. There was a little girl and a women. "Mason, this is Elizabeth and Skylynn. Sky and Elizabeth, this is Mason."

"Sissy!" Skylynn yelled and hugged me. I picked her up. She's so cute.

"Hi Sky. I'm Mason. I guess I'm your new big sissy." I said. He smiled real big.

"Yay!" She said and hugged me again. I then put her down and she took off up the stairs.

"Hello, Mason. You can call me Elizabeth or Beth... Or mom if you want." She said and hugged me. I hugged back then we pulled away. I have to admit, it is a bit awkward.

"Okay. Thanks, Elizabeth." I said. She smiled and went back to cooking.

"I'll help you to your room." Hayes said. I looked around and noticed Dad and Nash were already gone.

"Okay, thanks bub." I said and we picked up my bags and walked to my room.

It was perfect. It wasn't too big and it wasn't too small. My bed spread was pink and my pillows were black. My walls were just white and I had pictures hanging up on my walls of me and my old friends and my family.

"Well, I'm going to go hangout with some guys." Hayes said, walking toward the door. I nodded and smiled at him.

I then opened my suitcase and started taking out clothes.

"Oh, and Mason?" Hayes said and I looked at him. "I lobe having you here again. I really did miss having my big sister."

________________________________

Budum tsss!

(Omg, I KNOW Skylynn's dad is Johnnie, but I was stupid and didn't know that before I wrote this story so PLEASE ignore that! In this story, Skylynn is Chad and Elizabeth's daughter.)

Edited!

Hope you guys enjoy this Chapter!

Thanks for reading!

~ Emily ツ