𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗘

HURRICANE!

THE HUNGER GAMES

THE HUNGER GAMES.

ROSALIE BARTON WAS A RAY OF SUNSHINE THAT LIT UP ANYWHERE SHE WAS. Born to a poor family residing on the edge of District Four, she never really had anything to feel happy about. Her father was a boat builder and her mother had to stay home to take care of her and her siblings — her life was nothing special and yet she felt it was her duty to brighten everybody else's.

Finnick Odair was no exception. The boy lived on the other side of the town and yet she felt as if she saw him everyday, the two of them chatting by the ocean and throwing about stupid jokes that would make them laugh. Then he was reaped for the games and she had to watch in horror as he fought for his life. When he came back, they thought it would be over.

They managed to return to normal life. For years they would meet by the ocean and talk, Finnick giving her small gifts from the result of his riches. They were once again happy, until once again they were not.

Just days removed from her seventeenth birthday, Rosalie was forced into a terrifying game which would slowly diminish her sunshine and form a hurricane of despair.

ROSALIE BARTON
lisa teige

CARTER BARTON | tom holland ASHER BARTON | frank dillane MAGNUS BARTON | tom hardyELOISE BARTON | amy adams

ASHER BARTON | frank dillane
MAGNUS BARTON | tom hardy
ELOISE BARTON | amy adams

ZIGGY FLICKERSMITH | natalie portman
LILA EMERALD | zendaya
ZACHARIAH RIVERSTONE | peyton alex smith
FALLON HARGRAVE | lulu antariksa

DISCLAIMER!

I don't own The Hunger Games, any of its characters, plots or dialogue. All rights go to the respective owners. I also do not own any of the gifs used - I have only edited them for use, all rights to the owners!

DEDICATIONS!

padfootprophecies heartscantlie isaacnewts TheDarkFlame diisturbia Water-Arrows

+ every single person who supported both my previous Hunger Games stories so much! Thank you all!

NOTE!

New Hunger Games story! I hope y'all enjoy this one!