𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑫𝑨𝒀

(Also the photo above is your outfit, something simple)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: It's your first day for your new Ancient History class. You meet your classmates for your project, but as your new teacher lectures, you can't keep your eyes off of him.

Words: 3272

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throwing your blankets to the side as your alarm blasted it's signature beeping noise that woke you up every morning. It was '8:15 am Thursday.'

"Shut that thing up!" Minx growled on the other side of the room. Her half-asleep voice clearly showing. "You know you have to get up too?" You slam on the alarm, she just groaned at you. She nor you weren't ever morning people, but out of the both of you, you were easier to wake up.

You huff out a sign as you throw your legs to the edge of the bed, your feet hitting the ground. You groggily walk to your small closet. The door had a tall mirror attached to it, your present state made you look like a wreck. Your hair a mess and your sleepy face just made it look worse the longer you stare at yourself.

Pulling open your closet, wondering what would look good for your first day for your new class. You wanted to look at least decent for your fellow classmates, but nothing too serious. And maybe your new Professor too...

You scrapped away the thoughts about him and went back to picking an outfit.

Reaching in your somewhat small closet, you pull out a multi-colored sweater, a plain white crew neck shirt, and darkish green pants. It was simple but nice.

While putting your outfit together Minx is putting her hair up into two pigtails and watching you. "You're going to wear that?" She asks, not in a way to make fun of you but just curious about your outfit choice. "Yes. You don't think I should?" Your voice begins to change in a slightly worried tone and she can tell. "No-No! I was just asking, it'll look cute on you!" She stands up and walks to you, she places her hands on your shoulders and looks down at you. "You excited about your new class?" She flashes you a smile trying to change the subject and get your mind off of what she just said. It worked. She started slightly shaking your shoulders with excitement.

"Yeah, I hope it's going to be fun." She pats your shoulder, "I bet it will be! Now change before we're both late!" Rushing to put your clothes on you also grab your phone and put it in your back pocket, all you can hear is Minx telling you to hurry.

Once you have all your clothes on and your bookbag you walk out the door.

-----

Walking arm in arm, you and Minx head to the center. Knowing she will have to go to the East side of campus and while you have to go to the West side of campus.

The two of you just stand there for a few seconds, "I'll meet you hereafter class right?" You question while pulling out the phone to see what time it is. "Actually my class might run a little later than yours... So just meet me at the dorm." She told you without looking up from her phone, she would normally do that so you didn't mind. You give her a small hug, which she does the same in return and the both of you go your separate ways.

Heading toward the West side of campus wasn't such a long walk, about 6ish minutes.

Going up the two flights of stairs and reaching to his classroom, which was right next to his office.