𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑻𝑬𝑳𝑳

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Going on a small lunch date with Techno at the Library. Guess who you run into.

Words: 3989

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stepping out of his office, the two of you walk down the hall. He kindly took your bookbag on his shoulder.

"You know I have to thank you." You simply say, your shoes slight squeezing on the flooring. "Why is that?" He questions with his hands in his pocket. "Well, I don't think I would have the courage to ask you out." You turn towards up at him. "Even though we do casual makeout now."

Right before leaving his office he changed, slipping into a pink crewneck sweatshirt and a pair of more comfortable shoes as he wore dress shoes for class. While doing so, you fixed yourself up too. Re-doing you makeup with you "To Go" bag you always had in your book bag.

He looks back down at you, "I'm glad I did too, I didn't even think you would say yes." He admits to you, it really didn't make sense though to you. "Why so? I thought I made it clear that I really liked you in your office." Winking up at him, his cheeks flashing a shade of rosy pink as he remembered what you two were doing an about half an hour. "Yes, I really liked that too, but I was just nervous." His cheeks still pink, which was adorable. "By the way, pink looks great on you." You complement the tall man. "Why thank you darling." How you wished you could hold his hand, he thinks the same.

Both of you go down the hall and stairwell, heading out the main doors to the campus.

The air was fresh on Autumn leaves, seeing as there was lesser leaves falling. But that induction meant it was mid-autumn. The air made the breeze that chilled you down after your heated makeout session in his office.

You where still anxious to walk with him, but to the other students you were just having a conversation with a Professor and nothing else was happening between the two of you.

Pulling out your phone to texted Minx.

Y/n to Minx:
I'm sorry but I won't make it for field lunch

Looking back up to Techno, he had a sweet smile plastered on as you walk beside him. Excited for you little date. But getting your attention back to your phone.

Minx to Y/n;
It's okay :( Are you doing that assignment you told me about???

Y/n to Minx:
Ofc I'll meet you at the dorm in about an hour or so

You felt this strange feeling of guilt for not telling your best friend on what you were doing. But on the other hand you couldn't really tell her you where on your way to have a date with your Professor. As you waited for her response, Techno looks down at you, "Do you have any place in mind you want to go?" He asks, but your mind goes blank. Where could you given go without looking slightly suspicious?

"Like on campus?" You question him, there was no way in hell you where going to the café and have coffee with your Professor, or have a picnic on the field. That would look even more suspicious and the possibility to run into Minx. "We can if you want. I was thinking off campus though." He explains, looking for your reaction. Which you agree with, that was the smarter decision to do. "How 'bout a book store?" He says, that sounds pretty nice as you think about it. "It's quite..." He continues, but he pulls out his hands out of his pockets, pointing out with his finger. "No students would see us. And I kind of wanna show you a few book I think you would like." He had that same giddy smile as earlier. But his points did make a good defense, but you weren't going to deny his offer to a book store and watch him get happy being surrounded by books of literature.