𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀

(your outfit is up there^)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: Going to a party that Tommy told you about. Hopefully this will distract you from that kiss.

Warning(s): Drinking, that's about it. (Remember this is an AU where everyone is aged up so they're legally allowed to drink, don't be underage and drink!)

Words: 4396

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a day, a single damn day since you've seen your Professor. A day since you've kissed him. How could you just walk into class on Thursday and act like nothing happened on between both of you.

But to no avail, there was no time to think about him, scrolling through your closet you couldn't find an outfit to wear.

"Hey, do you have anything I can wear?" You shout to Minx, still looking through your closet. It was becoming more frustrating to try to find something. "Maybe, just look through my closet." She tells you while putting on her eyeliner. "You should hurry up, I don't wanna be late for this party." You scroff at her while going to her closet.

Minx wore a black slip dress that flattered her body perfectly, you where slightly jealous of her and her looks. Wishing you could pull that dress off like she could.

Opening her closet doors, as soon as you rack through her clothes your eyes get fixated on a certain dress she had in the back, it was quite lovie.

As you pull it out, it was short. It had a 70's floral design, the sleeve flare out, and it was a low cut. This dress and some white heels would be gorgeous. But knowing this was a collage party, you shouldn't wear hears or white.

Minx looks over at you as she puts her mascara on, seeing as you picked that dress. "Oh that would look so cute on you, wear that." She throws her hands, basically tell you to put it on. You turn towards your side on the room and change into it. It fit like a damn glove. It was smooth and airy. And wasn't short enough that your ass was hanging out, it was perfect.

You quickly pull out your makeup and swiftly take your eyeliner out. Doing a rushed long wing look with red lipstick that matched the flowers on your dress. "Who was it that told you about this party?" Minx is putting on her shoes while asking you. "Um Tommy." You can't really focus on what she was asking as you're putting on false lashes. "Is that the brown haired one?" She questions while standing up.

Shoving back your makeup in it's container you tell her, "No its the blonde one." You go to your closet to get your party shoes, they were basically shoes that where messy with drink stains and you didn't mind to get them dirty.

Taking them out with a pair of socks, you put them on. Minx is already grabbing the keys and her phone. Ready to go. 

You rush yourself up with your keys and phone. Both of you out of the door and running down the stairs. "Tommy texted me the address, so I'll drive." You tell Minx while opening the main doors to your dorm. "Then just tell me the directions to the house." She walks beside you, "No it's my car we're talkin. I'm fucken driving." You bite down on your teeth, giving Minx a glare. She knew how protective you were over your car. She didn't excacly know why, but she didn't want to continue the small argument. "Fine." Heading to the parking lot to your car.

The both of you hustle in your car, she goes to the passenger seat while you turn on the car.

"Okay tell me where to go." You hand her your phone, the address was on google maps. "What time is it?" You ask while pulling out of the school lot and making it on the main road. "It's already past 10." She says while looking down at the directions. "Fuck were already late." She tells you to take a left. "Everyone shows up late and think it's going to be fun."