𝑭𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑳𝒀

THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT! IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THAT, DON'T FUCKEN READ THIS. OKAY.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: It's Friday night, your first date night with Techno. One thing leads to another and you end up waking up in his bed in the morning.

Warning(s): SMUTTTTTTT, public teasing, choking, slight slapping, spanking, fingering, penetration.

Words: 5672

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday

Today was Friday... And your first dinner date with Techno.

The entire time you were in classes you were freaking out, anxiety filled your whole body. A simple text telling you,

T to Y/n:
Picking you up at 6pm

You couldn't sit still, just imagining him in a fancy outfit and taking you out. You've been on a date with him before, but this was an actual date with him, dinner and everything.

As you sat in your chair, putting your makeup on, Minx sits on your twin size bed. Scrolling down on her phone, but ever so often she would glance over at you.

"So who are you going on a date with?" She already knew you were going on a date without asking, how you dressed in that black short dress and how nervous you were. She still asks bluntly, out of the blue for you. Stopping you mid-way putting your mascara on. Even though you were pretty sure your makeup was going to ruin by the end of tonight. You blink at her question, "Say that again?" You turn to your side to face her. "Don't act like you didn't hear me." She squints her eyes at you, she was still somewhat pissed that you still won't tell her who you were with yesterday. And now you were on your way on a date, most likely with the same person. "I'm not going to tell you Minx, stop asking." Turning back to your small mirror to continue your makeup.

She grunts at you, "Why can't you tell me it's Karl? I already know it's him." You put down your mascara. "And how do you know that Judge Minx?" You ask, it was clear that you didn't want to talk about it with her, but of course Minx could tell and loved how easily she could work you up. "Karl told Alex, who told me that you were with him at some book store yesterday." She explains, within each word your eyes widened.

FUCKEN KARL.

"Did he mention anyone else?" Worried, what if Karl said you were with someone else. He could actually exposed the both of you.

FUCK. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

"No he didn't, why?" She arches her eyebrows to your question. "No reason." You rush out, no reason for her to suspect you.

A small smirk starts to form on your lips, slowly looking back at your best friend. "Wait. You're still talking to Alex?" You try your hardest to make Minx forget or simply stop her from talking about your date. Seeing the shade of pink starting to rise on her cheeks, you could tell you can tease her about this. "Don't change the subject Y/l/n!" She wasn't going to let you off so easily.

You finish your makeup with a signature red lipstick.

Reaching down to put on a simple necklace with faux diamond earrings. Turning towards you mirror that hung on your dresser door, looking at yourself. You could tell you were smokin' hot, but would he like it? The next best option was to ask your roomy.

"Whatcha think?" You spin back to her on your heels, she's still on your bed, but now laying down on her back. Which she rolls herself over and faces you. "Holy shit-'' She mutters, loud enough for you to hear her. She starts to sit up, "You look stupid hot Y/l/n! He's gonna eatcha up!" You could feel your cheeks heating up from her complements. "Karl's gonna love this-" You finally cut her off, "It's not Karl!" You huff out, she stares for a couple of seconds, just thinking.