𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑲

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Description: After a quick makeout session in his office before class started leads to someone finding out about the two of you. Now, will your friend keep it a secret or not? Should you tell Techno?

Warning(s): Nothing too much, just making out and you sitting on his lap.

Words: 4110

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kissing him was like you were in a fire, you felt hot and tingly whenever his lips connected with yours. Slowly growing into a flame you couldn't resist.

Your hands twist and tangle themselves in his hair carelessly. And before you know it he has you in his arms carrying you to one of the side sofas he has, letting himself sit down as you placed rather nicely on his lap.

You continue kissing him, his hands playfully wander down your body. His fingertips pressing against your skin as he starts lifting up your shirt.

Breaking off the kiss, your lips softly kiss his cheek. Going down towards his jaw and down his neck. Not hard enough to cause hickeys, but enough for him to breathe heavily to steady himself. Going slightly more down, a tad of your lipstick gets on his white collar. You didn't worry too much about it, in fact, it slipped completely out of your mind once it happened. To focus on the flame growing inside of you.

Techno didn't care to take notice, just you on his lap and kissing him up and down was enough to make the world disappear.

But then it came to him, lifting his arm up to see his wrist and looking down at his watch. "Fuck." He mumbles quietly, which you didn't think too much of as other than he was enjoying your touch. As his hand stops and slowly pulls you away you realize, what time is it? The look on his face was the answer to what you were asking.

"Class started a few minutes ago." He grunts, clearly an annoyed man. You quickly kiss him to calm him down, then getting off his lap and sit beside him on his sofa. His hands straightening his white button-down and stark black vest that matched perfectly with the slacks to his loafers.

You watch him try to fix his hair into the right places and without a mirror, it was obviously not looking so good.

Standing up from the couch you take a step in front of him, he slowly stops doing what he was doing. Looking up at you with admirment. Your hands reach to his hair, fixing it from your own work. As you do so he places his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. You softly giggle at his actions but continue to fix his messy hair.

He watches silently as you finish doing his hair, you were his. "We should just stay here, I could cancel a class you know." He lifts himself up, now it was you looking up at him with admirment He wiggles his eyebrows with a goofy smile as he truly thinks of that as an option that he doesn't teach today. "You and I both know I would love to stay here and continue what we were doing but, no. No, you should have class." You breathe out, pulling back down your sweater. He nods in response, realizing that might not be the best thing to do. "And I like hearing you talk about ancient history. You look rather handsome when you do so." The smallest hint of blush flashes on his cheeks as you compliment him. He smiles at you, "Good to know that Y/l/n." He winks down at you, you start walking toward the door where your bag was laying.

Turning back as you grab your book bag, you spot something on his lips. "You have a little bit of lipstick." You point out with your own lips, gesturing that he had it. It was slightly smudged and mute color from your own. His thumb comes to his lips and starts swipping away the residue, getting rid of the evidence you were with him.