cozy | kaeya/diluc

The crackling and the smell of burning firewood. The brown, wooden walls of the winery. The sun's rays peeking out of the binds, it all really highlights the cozy and welcoming atmosphere of dawn winery.

It was one of Diluc's favorite things, just sitting and thinking about nothing, only Kaeya's soft hand running through his hair as the blue haired boy hummed an oh-so familiar tune. Diluc wished it could always be like this, just being in peace, throwing all the world's problems out of the window, but deep inside he knows it's impossible to stay like that for long, he's well aware.

"And... done!" Kaeya exclaimed softly, careful as to not startle Diluc out of his zone. Diluc opened his eyes to see a hand holding a mirror in front of him, "So, whatcha think?" "...Is this really necessary?" "Well of course! You either cut your hair or you tie it, you're a captain and a bachelor after all." Kaeya rolled his eyes playfully with a joking smile on his face as Diluc just glared at him.

The red head looked at himself in the mirror once again, his hair was slightly ruffled as it was tied into a low ponytail. He would admit, it wasn't so bad. If only Kaeya would stop teasing him about it then he'd genuinely like it.

"Oh well would you look at the time, I better get going now before Jean comes at me." Kaeya lifted himself up then stretched as Diluc just chuckled and nodded.

The red head wished the other would stay longer, but he knew he was a busy boy who had a lot of patrol errands to tend to.

Diluc would go as well, but Jean said that 'he'd been working too hard' so here he was on a two-day break. "Mm, stay safe out there." The pyro user said, not breaking his gaze away from the fireplace.

Kaeya smiled, "I will."