Chapter 2: Crash

AN: here's chapter 2. Enjoy people.

Lila's POV:

When the plane landed, I was able to breathe easily again. I tied my dyed blonde hair and put on some green contacts and exited the plane. I smiled with misty eyes, it felt good to be home.

After collecting my luggage-which wasn't much- I opened the letter. A small piece of paper fell out. It told me to stay in California for a while and it will give me further instructions later. I'll admit, I stamped my feet in frustration and threw a mini toddler tantrum, but I had no choice but to follow its instructions.

I'd already bought an apartment, enrolled into school and arranged for a taxi to take me there. Perks of being a hacker.

I was lost in my thoughts when I bumped into a wall. Who puts a wall in the middle of the room?

"Oh my god, are you okay?" The wall spoke. Wait... walls don't speak. I looked up and saw a familiar figure.

Drake's POV:

I crashed into a blonde girl with green eyes.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" I asked. The girl froze and looked up.

"Ye-yeah," she stammered, looking like she'd seen a ghost.

She seemed very familiar, for some reason, "what's your name?" I asked.

The girl smiled like she was remembering something in the past, "why should I tell you?"

I grinned, "Okay, then, my name is Drake."

The girl smiled sadly, "call me Mystery Girl," and left.

Confused, I walked a few paces and stopped.

Mystery Girl.

Oh. My. God.

I turned around and sprinted back to the airport. I frantically searched the crowd for blonde hair, but she was gone.

X

I slammed the door angrily. I can't believe I didn't recognise her.

"Hey- woah, what's wrong?" Axel asked from the living room. The rest of my brothers looked concerned.

"I found her," I gritted out and recounted the scene at the airport.

"You didn't recognise your own sister?!" Xander was incredulous.

"At least we know she's in California," Aless said, saving me from answering, "we can track her down and-"

"No," Olly interrupted, "Alessandro, didn't you read her letter?"

"I don't care! She's our baby sister!"

"What would you do if you were in her situation?" Olly retorted, "Lila said she'll come back and I have faith in her, and so should you." He went back to eating his crisps.

We were stunned into silence. Olly rarely felt so strongly about something. Grudgingly, we all agreed, but I secretly decided to try and track her down- not to bring her back- but to just make sure she's safe.

Lila's POV:

I threw my bags in the room and fell face first onto the bed. I just my brother. Who I haven't seen in two years.

He'd put on a bit of weight, but he was the same cheerful Drake who'd first brought me to the mansion. Don't tell anyone this, but he's secretly my favourite brother.

My phone started buzzing and I pulled it out and saw that Cole was calling me.

"Hey," I said.

"Where are you?!" Cole yelled, "I came by to your house but you're not there."

"Listen, Cole," I sighed, "I'm sorry but I don't think I'll be coming back to New York. At least, not for a while."

"Why not?"

"My dad got a new job," I lied, "so we had to move."

"Oh," was all he said, "well-uh- see you soon. Or-or not."

"Yeah," I replied, "I have to go."

"Yeah," Cole said, "stay in touch, Amelia." And he ended the call.

I sighed. I'll miss Cole, he's a good person.

Looking at the time, I decided to get some rest. Maybe the 'Mysterious Caller' will give me information soon.

End of chapter 2.

Hope you liked it!

Thanks and stay safe!