Epilogue

_______________

Off

"Cute ass!" I screamed when I entered the house. I tossed my keys on the table and loosened my tie.

The love of my life walked into the room, a baseball bat in his hands.

"You called me?" Since his days as Babii G, he had become a hit with a series of adult books. Since a lot of interesting drama had happened in his life, he had a lot of inspiration.

"Happy birthday," I smiled and pulled him in for a kiss. The feel of his lips against mine was never going to go out of style. "Now what the hell are you doing with that bat?"

"Dicky's child was lost. I'm taking care of it before he get back from school," he replied.

Dicky was our nine year old son. He was a bit mischievous on one side, but overall, he gave us the least amount of trouble.

Frank had given him an iguana for his birthday, knowing that Gun couldn't be around reptiles.

"Baby, that's inhuman," I argued.

He shook his head. "I'd think the same as you if the damn thing hadn't been in the shower with me this morning. I'm glad the kids weren't home. I practically ran all over the house."

I pouted. "I'm sorry I missed it."

"Ass," he smiled. "Are you going to help me or not?"

"I'll catch him for you," I told him, bringing his hand to my lips to place a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"Thank you," he replied.

When we first got married, he liked to do most things on his own.

Somehow I finally convinced him that I wanted to do things for him because I loved him, not because I thought he couldn't do them himself.

I looked for the reptile in every room starting with Alice's who was now a beautiful thirteen-year-old teenager who played on the high school soccer team.

For my last birthday, Mike bought me a gun, in case I needed to push any little boys away.

There was no sign of the iguana in her room or on any of the boys.

Chimon and Teo had just started their senior year in high school. They were still playing soccer and were practically heroes in Dicky's eyes, especially since they let him go with them. They were the best older brothers a boy could ask for.

I went to Mint's room, our little seven year old.

I was curious why Gun had chosen that name, but quickly, Chimon had nicknamed her Mikey. He used some of the money he had earned from our bad language habits to buy her a stuffed Ninja Turtle, Michelangelo, when she was a baby.

Looking at her, you could assume she was an angel but actually, she was exactly like Gun.

"There you are." I found the scaly thing, as still as a statue, in Mint's dressing room.

I was an expert at catching them, having done it so many times before.

Frank had probably bought our son an iguana that was trained to escape.

I led her into Dicky's room and made sure it didn't slip out of the tank again.

"FATHER!" I heard Alice scream, and I had to smile, the boys were at home.

I went downstairs to see what happened this time. Dicky and Mint were sharing a bag of potato chips as they watched the scene in front of them.

Alice was standing behind Gun, her arms crossed over her chest. Tim and Chimon were in front of Gun, looking a little uneasy.