the phone call

did i get the idea for this chapter from mjwritesfics 3rd chapter of "Like Real People Do"? yes, the answer is yes.
warnings: nsfw

"Tell me everything

"Tell me everything."

You grin, sitting up crisscross, leaning back against your pillows. "It was...really fun. We went to see art and then we got pizza, then we went back to his place."

Lexie gasps. "Did you have sex?"

"No, bubs, we didn't. We just made out a little bit and cuddled and fell asleep."

She laughs softly. "Well, is he a good kisser?"

You raise your eyebrows, exhaling slowly. "Yes. Very. It's like...very passionate kissing at times. Which is nice. But other times it's soft and gentle."

"He sounds hot," your sister says, chuckling softly.

"He is." You grin, looking up at your ceiling. "But he's also adorable. And sweet."

"You like him!"

"I do," you murmur. "It's not like I'm in love with him or anything, but he is very sweet, and I definitely want to keep seeing him."

"I'm happy for you, bubs! You deserve it."

"Thanks," you say, smiling to myself. "Okay, I'm gonna go. I gotta shower and then I'm gonna try to write some of my dissertation."

"Alright, well good luck with your philosophy," Lexie says. "Call you soon."

"Night, bubs. Love you."

"Love you, too!"

You hang up, tossing your phone on your bed before getting up. You change out of your day clothes, tossing them in your hamper before walking into your bathroom. You turn on the shower, letting the water heat up before stepping inside. You sigh as the hot water runs down your body, closing your eyes.

You shampoo your hair first, letting it sit as you wash your body, feeling your body relax further as you rinse your hair and your body, watching the soap swirl down the drain. You condition your hair, letting it sit, keeping your eyes closed. The hot water feels nice, and you stand there for a moment before washing the conditioner out of your hair.

You turn the water off before stepping out of the shower, wrapping a towel around your body first, then your hair. Walking into your room, you rifle around your dresser, picking out a pair of dark purple silk pajama shorts and a matching tank top, the neckline slightly lowcut. You pull both of them on before hanging your wet towel up, walking into the bathroom, taking your hair out of the towel.

You yawn as you brush your hair and your teeth, looking at yourself in the mirror before walking over to your bed. You grab your phone, switching over to the camera before aiming it at the mirror. You put your left hand on the counter, leaning over slightly, a tiny bit of your cleavage showing. Smiling innocently, you snap a couple pictures of yourself before walking back into your bedroom, sitting at your desk.