CHAPTER 4

Solar rolled off of Moonbyul while panting to catch her breath. "Moonbyul..."

Moonbyul kissed a trail down Solar's neck before turning her ex-wife's head to kiss her again. "What did we just do?" She mumbled against Solar's lips while rubbing her back and pulling her closer.

"No talking, just kissing," Solar replied while pulling Moonbyul on top of her.

"I've missed you, baby." Moonbyul moaned as Solar hugged her tightly before trailing her hands down to Moonbyul's butt and resting them there.

"Solar...Solar..."

"Solar are you even listening to me?" Moonbyul asked while waving her hand in the Solar's face with a frown.

Solar blinked and shook her head, snapping out of her daydream. "Yeah, I agree with everything you said. We need to really talk to Sunyoung about lying."

"What are you daydreaming about?" Moonbyul asked while taking a sip of her water.

Solar avoided the question. "About work."

"Seriously." Moonbyul deadpanned. "You will never change."

"Fuck off." Solar snapped before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath. "Moonbyul, I don't want to argue. I want us to get through one conversation without jumping down each other's throats. Please." She added while opening her eyes.

"Sorry." Moonbyul nodded. "So, how do you want to approach Sun?"

Solar stuck her fork in her salad harshly to pick up a few pieces of lettuce. "I think we need to really talk to her about the divorce, she's been saying she wants us back together a lot lately, and become more vocal about it. She was young when we first separated, and I think now she really understands the separation."

"How do we approach it?" Moonbyul asked while taking a knife and cutting her salmon in half and sliding it over to Solar's plate. "I see you staring at it." She laughed when Solar stared at her. She then reached into Solar's plate and took some of her lobster ravioli.

Solar took a sip of her water. "Who said we were sharing?" She laughed.

"Your stomach." Moonbyul smiled. "You can only handle five kinds of ravioli, yet you always order a double portion. I'm assuming you are working super late tonight since you are leaving work to come over after I get Sunyoung from school, so eat the salmon."

"You care when I eat?" Solar asked while eating a forkful of the salmon.

"Yes, our daughter needs you." Moonbyul shrugged.

"Oh..."

"And I need you," Moonbyul whispered softly. "I need you alive, and healthy, and happy."

Solar's heart fluttered before her heart sped up as she locked eyes with Moonbyul, she got lost in the pools of chocolate eyes she loved since first noticing them. "I need you alive, and healthy, and happy too," Solar replied. "Are you happy?"

Moonbyul cleared her throat and ate a forkful of ravioli. "Career-wise, yes."

"Personal wise?" Solar asked nervously.

"No." Moonbyul shrugged. "But I have my baby girl to cuddle with every other week, and when she's around life is perfect. "

Solar smiled. "I feel the same way when Sunyoung is around."

"Well, even though we screwed up our marriage, we managed to create something perfect from it." Moonbyul laughed.

"Do you regret the divorce?" Solar took a chance and asked.