CHAPTER 7

Warning: there is mature content, just skip if you are not comfortable :D

Moonbyul continued to slowly roll into Solar, their lips ghosting one another, their eyes still in an intense lock; the only sound in the room came from the soft creak of the bed, their slightly labored breaths, and the sound of skin to skin softly slapping together. Moonbyul had her elbows on either side of Solar's head, idly playing in her hair; while the older girl held Moonbyul's hips tightly, squeezing hard enough to leave red fingerprints.

"Feel okay?" Moonbyul whispered, noticing that Solar was unusually quiet during their session, not even a moan had escaped her lips yet.

"Kiss me, please." Solar whispered while nodding. Moonbyul didn't reply and leaned down to press their lips together again, she felt Solar deepened the kiss and start to move her hands up and down her sides before hugging her tightly and exhaling into the kiss. Moonbyul repositioned them, so their bodies were angled slightly, she glanced at Solar to make sure she was okay with the position; Solar placed her left hand on the small of Moonbyul's back and began to rub slowly, letting her fingers trail down to her butt for a moment before gliding back up to her back in a fluid circular motion. Moonbyul lifted her ex-wife's leg again and peppered kisses down her calf before she set it on her shoulder and began to roll into Solar again, moaning and grunting quietly to herself, not wanting to break the stillness of the room.

Solar moaned and bit her bottom lip quickly to keep any more sound from coming out of her mouth as Moonbyul continue to hit her perfectly, still remembering how her ex-wife liked sex. She remembered all the little things she knew Solar enjoyed, all the slight position changes, and the rhythm she liked the best. Solar kept her left hand on Moonbyul's butt, rubbing there while lifting her right hand to cup Moonbyul's cheek and turn her to face her. Moonbyul did and locked eyes with her again, searching deep in the brown orbs she fell in love with at the age of sixteen, for some kind of clue as to how they ended up in this position. Moonbyul leaned forward and kissed Solar on the nose, smiling when the older girl quickly blushed and nudged Moonbyul with her nose back while smacking her softly on the butt. Moonbyul picked up the rhythm when she felt Solar start to rock up into her, craving more friction. Solar continues to stifle her moans while lifting a pillow to Moonbyul's mouth so she could bite it, and not scream.

"It feels good, trust me, I know I'm, oh God, quiet but it's because I don't want to, mmmm, wake Sun," Solar managed to get out.

"Okay." Moonbyul nodded. "I'm close."

Solar slid from under Moonbyul and sat up. "Come here." She opened her arms as Moonbyul moved to the middle of the bed and straddled her. Solar repositioned them so her right leg was on top and they were intertwined by the waist; she slid forward until their cores were touching. Solar immediately felt Moonbyul throbbing against her and lifted Moonbyul's shirt off of her, tossing it on the floor. She stared at her chest before lifting her hands slowly and grabbing her breasts, she placed soft kisses around them before staring at Moonbyul again and kissing her chastely on the lips.

Moonbyul then took Solar's top off and stared at her breasts, she leaned forward and took a nipple in her mouth, licking around it, she then blew on the wetness, causing Solar to shudder and whimper. She cupped Solar's face with her hands and peppered kisses to her full, now swollen lips. They then automatically reached for one another and hugged tightly with one arm while bracing themselves with the other behind them on the bed and began to grind into one another.

"Byulieeee." Solar breathed heavily while hiding her face in Moonbyul's neck. "Oh, God!" She cried a little louder. "Oh, God!"

Moonbyul felt the wetness of Solar's tears start to coat her neck as the older girl wrapped her other arm around Moonbyul's neck and clutched tightly to her, still grinding as best as she could. Moonbyul heard the emotion in Solar's cries of pleasure and couldn't control her tears that started again. "Oh, God!" Solar screamed into Moonbyul's neck before she choked on a sob and began to rock harder into Moonbyul, nearly knocking her over.