1

Third Person POV

"Oops!"

"Hi."

"I am so sorry," he rushed out. Cheeks flushed, eyes wide, he even thought tears might be next. Embarrassment was always a wreck for him. 

But the other boy was polite. 

"Don't worry, just my shoe." He assured, though he really did want to throw them in the wash once he got back home. Who would want pee on their shoe, but he could tell the lad before him was heavily embarrassed, as he kept apologizing over and over.

"It really is fine mate, you can put your dick away," he was attempting to lighten the mood, laugh a bit, but the boy just blushed further and scrambled to zip up his pants.

The embarrassed boy was sputtering, closing his mouth only to open it again as he tried to force the right words out. It happened a lot, his mind went so fast and couldn't decide on one thing and the words would simply get stuck in his throat as he over thought.

"Please don't stress lad," the other boy assured, touching the embarrassed boys arm lightly in an effort to calm him, "it's not a big deal I promise, I'm not mad."

His touch was working, the embarrassed boy was slowly calming down. His eyes were still wide and trained on the other boy though.

"I-I'm Harry."

Finally he had settled on one thing to say. He was embarrassed it wasn't another apology or grand gesture or really anything other than just his name. His cheeks tinted pink again.

But the other boy just beamed, neither knew why. The boy was just smiling as he took in the sight of Harry all flustered, innocent, so smile worthy in his eyes. 

"Louis." He responded with, he face still lit up and his fingers still on Harry's arm. "It was nice to meet you Harry."

Harry shook his head, "I don't know how you can say that, erm, since I peed on you and all."

Louis laughed, sweet and light. Harry was surprised by how free his laugh sounded and smiled because of it. 

And if Louis didn't pause to admire Harry's face scrunch up happily, his dimples poking out, he would be a definite liar.

"It was still a pleasure," Louis assured, "without that mishap I would have never seen that smile." Then before he could help himself he said, "so dazzling."

And then both boys were blushing again because Louis really didn't know why he added that last part on and Harry was so caught up in the compliment.

The door to the bathroom swung open and both boys jumped a part, despite not realizing how close they were. Another boy walked in.

Harry cleared his throat and walked up to the sinks to wash up, Louis followed.

He was so small, Louis observed. Even if the boy was hardly shorter than him, it was like he was trying to take up even less space. His shyness made him appear to be smaller than he was. 

"Uhm..."

Louis popped back into focus, as Harry was frowning and biting his lip so sharply, questioning Louis.

Louis then realized he had been staring, obviously making the boy uncomfortable.

"Sorry mate," he said clearing his throat.

Harry nodded and said, "s'alright," but he was so quiet that the words hardly came out of his mouth.

Louis wanted to smile at this but he didn't want to make the boy uncomfortable again so he just started to wash his hands. 

By the time he deemed it had been a reasonable amount of time for him to look back up at Harry, Harry had already left.

Louis frowned.

-----

Took my two different time periods to write this.

I feel like half of it doesn't make sense because I get so far into my head sometimes that at the start of my writing, nothing makes sense. I can't make sense of myself enough to coherently string words together. I just guess and hope that what I wrote is actually understandable but honestly I have no idea.

Its winter and its so dry and I feel bad because I'm not into christmas like always and everyone can see it but I don't know what to do about it.

I'm off to read  I think. I don't think I could start another chapter tonight, I don't really know how it would go. I have an idea but it is gonna be hard to write because I have to jump around a lot of stuff and barriers in my head and its gonna be so annoying. Hopefully it turns out pleasant to read but we will see.

-J.L.