2

Third Person POV

The next time Louis saw Harry it was hardly even an hour later. Louis couldn't believe his luck. 

But then he really thought about it and reasoned that it wasn't really luck that he saw Harry again. 

It was mostly just a coincidence that they were both applying for a job at the same coffee shop and had both taken a trip to the loo before their interviews.

So really it wasn't chance that Louis laid eyes on the blushing, wide eyed boy as he stumbled from his interview, it was just how it was meant to be.

"You alright Harry?" Louis asked.

Harry snapped his head over to Louis, shocked by the boys presence and confused a bit as to how this well put boy had remembered him. But then Harry remembered that he had peed on said well put boy and so obviously he would remember Harry.

"Louis!" Harry gasped as he suddenly remembered the boys name.

Louis smiled at the way Harry called him, but it quickly turned to a frown as Harry continued to look panicked. His breathing was uneven and his eyes were so wide.

"Why don't you sit down."

Harry wasn't thinking about being nervous around Louis, he had completely forgot that the boy could make him blush within seconds, so he sat down easily beside the him in the booth he was situated at.

"Did you have an interview?" Louis couldn't help from asking. 

Harry shakily nodded, "I botched it," he murmured softly.

Louis' heart sank. He wished it was only cause he felt bad for Harry but he knew he was also just upset he had to be pitted against Harry. Of course he would be interviewing for the same job as him. 

He hoped that somehow the coffeeshop had more than one job opening. Louis needed this job. He was eighteen, nearing Uni, he needed money to get by. 

"I'm sure it wasn't that bad," Louis tried to assure the boy, who was hanging his head. He was also nervous for his upcoming interview so it came out a bit forced.

"I was too nervous, stuttered over everything, looked like a fool."

Louis started to rub Harry's back soothingly, not thinking much of it.

But Harry flinched and moved away from Louis' touch. 

"S-sorry," Harry stared up at Louis with wide eyes, "I didn't mean to bother you, I don't even know you, sorry-"

"It's alright, really-"

"No," Harry stood up, "I should go, thank you for everything." Harry hesitated, he looked like he was about to walk away but he stopped, shook his head, and chewed nervously on his lip. "I hardly even know you," he said shyly while looking at Louis, "but you were so kind...thank you," he whispered sincerely.

Then he turned and left the coffee shop, leaving Louis to just stare at the spot Harry just was.

"What an interesting lad," he whispered to himself.

Then the door Harry had previously walked out of, all wide eyed and flustered, opened and out stepped a tall lady with long blonde hair tied off into a high ponytail and a horse-ish face. 

"Lewis Tomlinson." Her voice was loud and obnoxious, and Louis flinched from her wrong pronunciation of his name and the shrillness of it all.

But he stood promptly and walked to the lady.

"Hi," he greeted, about to correct her but she quickly started talking again.

"Hi! Are you Lewis?"